Just bought an XB1 & Forza 5

#11Draconian-WhitePosted 8/11/2014 2:51:26 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
What games are free right now for XBlive ? Do I get to keep them as long as I keep XBL ?

* Any other game recommendations ?

First and foremost, welcome aboard and congratulations on the new console! I'd highly recommend Titanfall, the game is maddeningly addictive and has silky smooth gameplay, with some unique concepts (wall running, etc) that make for highly fun online matches.

As for games with gold (GwG) that you get free, there is Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero. I haven't played Strike Suit Zero yet, so no comment there. Crimson Dragon is kinda fun, but I've only put a few hours into it so far. The boss battles are cool, along with the flight gymnastics. Other than that, I've mostly been playing Titanfall so far. Enjoy the new toy!
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#12kennyynnooPosted 8/11/2014 2:51:45 PM
Also login your xbox account here, you get free game money on forza 5....eventually horizon 2 also. Login monthly and redeem rewards...
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#13OliverValdezPosted 8/11/2014 3:13:49 PM
Your not missing anything on graphics. The xbox one games looks identical to ps4. The ps4 can be more powerful but, the power is not were to be seen in comparison with xbox one. I have both consoles.
---
GT olivermanuel
#14BeasthuntPosted 8/11/2014 3:49:54 PM
Forza 5 is good stuff. I greatly enjoyed that game. Forza Horizons 2, baby! Bring it on.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#15a687947Posted 8/11/2014 3:55:02 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
We need a sticky but advice....
Close out apps/menu items you don't need and quit running games. To do this from the dash screen go through each item you've opened and hit the old start button position and find the quit option if it's there.

If games are giving you trouble or not openning hold the power button to shut it off 10 seconds. It resets the cache, resolves the issues almost always.

There needs to be one, but the mods are all too busy trolling on alts or ignoring the troll topics to actually do anything beneficial for the xbox one board.
#16NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 6:48:27 PM
That 14gb update was kind of crappy, but once I got to play Forza 5 everything was all good. I'm really liking this game so far.

I had to get used to the menus and layout of everything but I'm starting to figure it out.

I miss the Auction house though. I loved that, so I hope they bring is back for Forza 6.

* Thinking about maybe getting Titanfall tomorrow. How are the map packs ? It's kind of cool that they are only $6.99.
#17kennyynnooPosted 8/12/2014 3:52:07 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
That 14gb update was kind of crappy, but once I got to play Forza 5 everything was all good. I'm really liking this game so far.

I had to get used to the menus and layout of everything but I'm starting to figure it out.

I miss the Auction house though. I loved that, so I hope they bring is back for Forza 6.

* Thinking about maybe getting Titanfall tomorrow. How are the map packs ? It's kind of cool that they are only $6.99.

I have titanfall but I like bf4 more, I didn't bother trying any maps, the game doesn't do it for me. Wasn't disappointed but also wasn't blown away. It's a 7/10 game to me. Hold off on the maps until you play it.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#18NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:08:03 PM
Just bought Titanfall & Plants vs Zombies as well.

Titanfall is pretty fun so far.

PvZ is REALLY fun so far. I'm loving this game.

One of the most fun & balanced shooters I've ever played and reminds me of the fun games for PS2/Gamcube
#19ComradeRyanPosted 8/12/2014 3:33:50 PM
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be available for the Xbox One on August 19, 2014. It will support 2-4 player co-op. Definitely worth purchasing when it comes out. I recommend purchasing Battlefield 4 as well. 64 player Conquest is very enjoyable.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#20NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 11:09:56 PM
Figured out my games list:

* Just got PvZ & Forza 5.

Can play those until 8/26 = Madden 15

9/9 = Destiny

9/30 = Forza Horizon 2

10/7 = Project Spark

10/28 = Assassins Creed: Unity

11/4 = CoD:AW

Also getting Super Smash & Captain Toad for Wii U along with Smash & Fantasy life for 3DS.

Just got Disgaea 4 for Vita.

TONS of games to play.....