HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha
1 year ago#21
It's a great timed exclusive for Microsoft. Something to play during Summer 2016.
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
1 year ago#22
Sniper_Brosef posted...
I'll own up to it and eat my words. I was in complete doubt, so much so in fact that I belittled others, at this being exclusive and here we are.

I was wrong...

Die from the crabs!
1 year ago#23
Wow if it stays exclusive (i.e. not a timed exclusive) that's a pretty big win.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
1 year ago#24
joke's on you, it's not exclusive.
1 year ago#25
kingofjamaica posted...
IcedXplozive posted...
Wth did sony do to piss them off lol

Nothing. Square Enix just hates money.

Let's all act like we don't know Sony own half of square Enix until they took all the share they own and now throwing it at destiny and Activision.
1 year ago#26
It was very carefully worded with the 2015 focus. It's timed.
1 year ago#27
TheeLeeham posted...
Playstation Done.

I think your overestimating tomb raiders popularity you do realize the first was a financial failure for square it's not gonna be the game changer you think it is
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
1 year ago#28
Square Enix: "Tomb Raider didn't meet our expectations on 3 platforms, so we'll just make it exclusive to one and it should work out JUST FINE! :)"

..and exclusive to the smallest console base, makes sense indeed. Funny to see so many naive comments out there, especially after MS being known for announcing TIMED exclusives since 360
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
1 year ago#29
Theres no denying it will be a good game. But ps4 has uncharted so its not a huge loss
1 year ago#30
It's probably a timed exclusive but I own both console anyway so it don't matter for me sucks for people that own one console tho lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived