HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha

#251BaconPancakesPosted 8/12/2014 3:41:57 PM
PS3 psn. I refuse to pay for online services, I don't play much online anyways...Dark Souls II and Killzone 2 on PS3 were the only games I bothered much with. My gamertag is xTourniqueTx
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#252garcia_jxPosted 8/12/2014 3:47:22 PM
Ps4 fannies be like, f* MS, hope they go bankrupt.

Xbox One fannies be like, Tomb Raider, greatest game of all time (next to Ocarina of Time of course).

I be like, meh, I'll guess I'll buy it for Xbox then.
#253EleckzarPosted 8/12/2014 3:53:59 PM
Won't be that much of a system seller....

Imagine if Xbox got Fallout 4, or the next Elder Scrolls as exclusive.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#254bigjclassicPosted 8/12/2014 4:03:27 PM
aheroafake posted...
People are taking this out of proportion.

---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
CP: MK8, UFC, USF4, KZ:SF, Pushmo World, FF8
#255Smarti_12Posted 8/12/2014 4:03:44 PM
It will be exclusive for a time, but it will release a PS4 edition that will have 'Sony Exclusive' content that will make waiting for the game worth it. When that happens the xbox 1 fans will be raising a stink about how unfair it is that the ps4 got more stuff in the game than they did.
---
Close your eyes, you are running through a forest, (slap), you hit a tree. Want to try it again? (Wham), you hit a bigger tree.
#256Progrmd2DestroyPosted 8/12/2014 4:08:31 PM
Eleckzar posted...
Won't be that much of a system seller....

Imagine if Xbox got Fallout 4, or the next Elder Scrolls as exclusive.

Pretty much this. and i don't think I'd buy an x1 even with one of those games were announced as exclusive. in this lousy economy, the days of me owning 2 and 3 consoles are OVER..especially if they're as underwhelming as this gen. I own a great gaming PC and a PS4. I'm good with that lol. Nintendo...Nothing of interest, waste of a console cycle. XB1..nothing of interest that I can't own on PC if I wanted it.

What sucks about this, is that this is historically a multi-platform title. The last friggin game (Which was great) was on all platforms. They just re-released a "remaster" of it on both consoles. All this crap does is fuel that console war fire. Square ENIX wouldn't get a dime from me if this was a timed exclusive, just on principle alone...I'd wait till that ass was free on PS plus in 2016 LOL..
---
Yeah i went to prison...Some of you are still in prison right now....the prison of your mind. - X
#257jairusmonillasPosted 8/12/2014 4:12:55 PM
Meh, it's timed exclusive. nothing new here.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#258Gandalf the IstariPosted 8/12/2014 4:13:18 PM
Brilliant idea. Lets take a game that even at 4+ million units wasn't "selling enough" and reduce the available player base by about... ~150 million consoles and see what happens.

This is stupid stupid stupid. And I'm sad as a Tomb Raider fan that it probably means the death of this franchise.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#259SetzeraPosted 8/12/2014 4:18:42 PM
night_drifter05 posted...
Setzera posted...
This is definitely a smart move by MS, I may not be a Tomb Raider or Microsoft fan even in the slightest, but from a business standpoint, they needed it.

Not really, Tomb Raider isn't a console seller anymore. Nobody even bought the PS3/360 version's of the last game. If this isn't a timed exclusive I don't think we'll see another Tomb Raider after this due to the lack of sales by alienating most of the gaming community. To me, it's potentially 2 reasoning's behind this. Microsoft know's the Xbox One is in major trouble and need's all the help so they are throwing money at anyone that will take it or the developers behind Rise of the Tomb Raider are afraid of competing against Uncharted 4. I think it's the latter personally, which is why I feel this will only be a timed exclusive and will hit PS4 at least after Uncharted hype is gone since Uncharted has been a far better franchise.

It's not a major hit for PS4 owner's though since they are still getting Uncharted 4 and better multi-plat game content.

I agree it's not a huge system seller, but MS needed something exclusive, even temporary. They're losing them just as fast as they can get them.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#260Darkeagle77Posted 8/12/2014 4:22:38 PM
Great news for Xbox One owners!!! So sad TC has become a little fanboy. He used to be one of the few unbiased posters on this site.