HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha

#271SexySextrainPosted 8/12/2014 4:05:32 PM
VanderZoo posted...
It's not exclusive, it'll be ported to PC and PS4 later. Xbox exclusives never stay exclusive.

---
What can you make of life? Without a lot of luck, nothing. And so, we despair, knowing that in the end, no one's there.
#272BigMan313Posted 8/12/2014 4:14:07 PM
Shame, I borrowed the first one on ps3 and it blew me away. It was a reboot done the right way. I eventually got it on pc during a steam sale. I have nothing against xbox but this news saddens me. I was really looking forward to getting this on pc. Really hoping its the standard MS jargon we always hear and it eventually gets its release on pc.
---
I don't know much about DC other than Flash could solo the Marvelverse and that Batman could make god stop believing in himself. - Rauzaraku
#273SixStringHeroPosted 8/12/2014 4:17:04 PM
I really don't see how this is any different than From Software publishing exclusively for the PS4 with Bloodborne.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#274CarpetfluffPosted 8/12/2014 4:21:47 PM
Have you seen Kaz Hirai's tweet about it? Funny man...
#275EnclavePosted 8/12/2014 4:23:32 PM(edited)
SixStringHero posted...
I really don't see how this is any different than From Software publishing exclusively for the PS4 with Bloodborne.

Japan Studio is working on Bloodborne as well, it's not purely From Software. Additionally Sony is publishing Bloodborne while Squenix is publishing Tomb Raider. Finally Sony owns the Bloodborne IP while Squenix owns the Tomb Raider IP.

Really it's a completely different scenario in every way.

Carpetfluff posted...
Have you seen Kaz Hirai's tweet about it? Funny man...

That's a parody account and not actually Kaz Hirai.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#276CarpetfluffPosted 8/12/2014 4:24:32 PM(edited)
SixStringHero posted...

Because it's a sequel to a multi format game that plenty of people were looking forward to playing and continuing the story and it's been yanked away from two thirds of that audience. It's very different.
#277LEGEND_725Posted 8/12/2014 4:24:41 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
SixStringHero posted...

Because it's a sequel to a multi format game that plenty of people would be happy to play on and continue the story and it's been yanked away from two thirds of that audience. It's very different.

Dark souls was multiplat
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#278CarpetfluffPosted 8/12/2014 4:25:49 PM
Enclave posted...
That's a parody account and not actually Kaz Hirai.

Oh well, it was forward on to me from a guy who runs a games business. Still funny though.
#279dnmtPosted 8/12/2014 4:27:00 PM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
SixStringHero posted...

Because it's a sequel to a multi format game that plenty of people would be happy to play on and continue the story and it's been yanked away from two thirds of that audience. It's very different.

Dark souls was multiplat

Dark Souls & Dark Souls II were developed and published by From Software. Demon's Souls and now Bloodborne, however, are a From Software and Sony's Japan Studios co-production. They simply would not exist if Sony didn't fund them to begin with.
#280hmoobpaladinPosted 8/12/2014 4:27:14 PM
They just lost a potential customer from me. I was going to buy it but if it is not a timed exclusive then too bad they won't be getting my money because I'm ready to give it to them. It's not too bad since there are better games coming along and I still got a huge backlog to finish.
---
"Beware the toes you step on today, they may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow".