HAHAHAHAHAHa Rise of the Tomb Raider IS AN XBOX Exclusive hahaha

#281PorungaPosted 8/12/2014 5:28:02 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
SixStringHero posted...
I really don't see how this is any different than From Software publishing exclusively for the PS4 with Bloodborne.

Because it's a sequel to a multi format game that plenty of people would be happy to play on and continue the story and it's been yanked away from two thirds of that audience. It's very different.

Dark souls was multiplat

Bloodborne isn't a sequel to any of the Souls games.
#282CarpetfluffPosted 8/12/2014 5:30:35 PM
dnmt posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
SixStringHero posted...
I really don't see how this is any different than From Software publishing exclusively for the PS4 with Bloodborne.

Because it's a sequel to a multi format game that plenty of people would be happy to play on and continue the story and it's been yanked away from two thirds of that audience. It's very different.

Dark souls was multiplat

Dark Souls & Dark Souls II were developed and published by From Software. Demon's Souls and now Bloodborne, however, are a From Software and Sony's Japan Studios co-production. They simply would not exist if Sony didn't fund them to begin with.

Plus Bloodborne isn't a Souls sequel; it's just similar.
#283crucialPosted 8/12/2014 5:32:09 PM
Bloodborne is a dudebro Soul's game,for the masses,have fun with all that.
#284fivepnt1Posted 8/12/2014 5:33:43 PM
Well that's about the only way Xbone will have the best version.
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
#285jussSaiyanPosted 8/12/2014 5:38:14 PM
Good for Microsoft. What's the point of all that money if they never use it?
---
Formerly known as ssj3sonic - the man, the myth, the legend.
#286Mr_Big_BossPosted 8/12/2014 5:58:07 PM
The reboot was ok, but I sure as hell won't buy a console for it. I seriously doubt Microsoft paid enough to cover more than 60% of lost sales. I guess Square didn't learn anything from EA and Titanfall.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#287MixorzPosted 8/12/2014 6:44:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#288Draconian-WhitePosted 8/12/2014 6:46:34 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
Have you seen Kaz Hirai's tweet about it? Funny man...

Yes, it was comical. Still, that's to be expected.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#289SoftAssassinPosted 8/12/2014 6:54:16 PM
crucial, major nelson needs you to change his colostomy bag. He's not paying you in microsoft points to post on gamefaqs.
#290EpicLatiosPosted 8/12/2014 7:10:27 PM
It's hilarious because now they will be facing off Uncharted 4, exclusive vs. exclusive, and everyone knows which will sell more. If SquareEqux would get it's head out of their ass and relieve that they aren't doing that well money wise they would make it release everywhere at the same time so that they can work more sales into the holiday season.
---
Endure and Survive