So what does this TR deal mean for Microsoft?

#1WarsuhPosted 8/12/2014 6:53:15 AM
What this deal shows is that Microsoft is not gonna back out any time soon. It is quite clear they are ready to shove money towards Xbox and they aren't going anywhere. Good on them, everyone thought they were for sure done after the botched reveal but no matter what happens to Xbox they keep supporting it.

Glad I decided to get a X1 to go along with my PC and Xbox 360.
#2EstocassassinPosted 8/12/2014 6:57:07 AM
Yep Xbox is just smashing home run after home run at the moment
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#3adonfrazPosted 8/12/2014 6:57:11 AM
Well, the Halo:MCC reassured me that the X! was a smart buy for me. This is just a middle finger to Sony.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4CrysianiaPosted 8/12/2014 6:59:42 AM
adonfraz posted...
Well, the Halo:MCC reassured me that the X! was a smart buy for me. This is just a middle finger to Sony.

Replace that with gamers, pc gamers and playstation gamers.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#5billsfanno1Posted 8/12/2014 6:59:49 AM
It means DX12 is going to launch with a major title. My guess is that TR is not X1 exclusive, but will work across all DX12 devices. It will likely be something that couldn't be done on PS4.
#6Warsuh(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:02:03 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
It means DX12 is going to launch with a major title. My guess is that TR is not X1 exclusive, but will work across all DX12 devices. It will likely be something that couldn't be done on PS4.

The developer confirmed it is an Xbox exclusive. But whatever.
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 8/12/2014 7:02:46 AM
Estocassassin posted...
Yep Xbox is just smashing home run after home run at the moment

---
GT: Frightbeard.
#8joshfromWIDPosted 8/12/2014 7:10:17 AM
Warsuh posted...
What this deal shows is that Microsoft is not gonna back out any time soon. It is quite clear they are ready to shove money towards Xbox and they aren't going anywhere. Good on them, everyone thought they were for sure done after the botched reveal but no matter what happens to Xbox they keep supporting it.

Glad I decided to get a X1 to go along with my PC and Xbox 360.

I don't get why people ever thought that Microsoft was going to "back out" of anything. The console hasn't even been out for a year.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#9billsfanno1Posted 8/12/2014 7:19:31 AM
Warsuh posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

The developer confirmed it is an Xbox exclusive. But whatever.

Xbox games are currently available on my Windows tablet and Windows phone, Threshold will increase portability of Xbox across all Windows devices. I don't recall them saying it is coming only to Xbox One, but could be wrong about that.
#10Masterchief5525Posted 8/12/2014 7:19:39 AM
It's definitely going to come to PC eventually, if people do not see that they're blind. I wouldn't be surprised if it came to the PS4 down the line also.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A