I've notice the reaction to revealing exclusives on Sony vs. Microsoft

#1maddawg223Posted 8/12/2014 7:30:03 AM
If a game is announced exclusive only to Microsoft, Journalists and gamers alike seem to think its the Apocalypse of gaming. If Sony announces an exclusive, its the second coming of jesus and sony is all for the gamers.

Is my observation correct?
---
XboxGT: MaDDawg223/ Steam/PSN: trellmix223
Model: G75VX; Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8 CPUs), 2.4GHz;GTX 670MX ;dedicated Memory: 3GB
#2warz0r09Posted 8/12/2014 7:31:18 AM
Yes it is.
#3MetroidFan9999Posted 8/12/2014 7:32:06 AM(edited)
maddawg223 posted...
If a game is announced exclusive only to Microsoft, Journalists and gamers alike seem to think its the Apocalypse of gaming. If Sony announces an exclusive, its the second coming of jesus and sony is all for the gamers.

I hope you know it depends on the game...right?

I can see this having a detrimental effect on Sony fans simply because every TR game has been on a PS console.

If you can list other games that are on that level, then be my guest.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#4HorridhalPosted 8/12/2014 7:31:50 AM
maddawg223 posted...

According to fanboys and people on this board, yes.

According to reality, No.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#5Sith JediPosted 8/12/2014 7:32:25 AM
That's basically the reaction for any kind of news for those companies.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/12/2014 7:32:27 AM
by that observation then Titanfall must have been exclusive to Sony because I have never on any other game seen people get so excited and claim it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#7maddawg223(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:32:51 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
maddawg223 posted...

I hope you know it depends on the game...right?

I can see this having a detrimental effect on Sony fans simply because every TR game has been on a PS console.

Normally I would agree, but did you see how gamers and journalist reacted to Titanfall being PC and XBOX only?
---
XboxGT: MaDDawg223/ Steam/PSN: trellmix223
Model: G75VX; Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8 CPUs), 2.4GHz;GTX 670MX ;dedicated Memory: 3GB
#8nableetPosted 8/12/2014 7:32:55 AM
Name a none first party exclusive that Sony currently has?

Titanfall, Tomb Raider and sunset overdrive are three off the top of my head for MS. Owning a studio that makes exclusive games is not a bad thing, buying exclusives from third parties is frowned upon.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#9adonfrazPosted 8/12/2014 7:33:39 AM
Well, more people own a PS4.

I love seeing how immature both fanbases are reacting to the news though.

I'm not surprised since hardcore Sony fanboys are horrible.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#10TBONE_OGPosted 8/12/2014 7:33:40 AM
Very close. A lot of Gamers need to grow up. I guess it's hard for some because all they do is play games, act like children for most of their lives.
---
Always O.G.