Gamescon News: Microsoft Dominates, death threats from classless Sony fanboys

#21MetroidFan9999Posted 8/12/2014 7:54:24 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Oh god, this board will be hilarious if Sony announces something as big, this board is so hypocritical sometimes lmao.

Damage control! Don't blow a gasket Metriod. lmao XD!

LOL

For what, exactly? I don't care at all what Sony announces.

I know you guys do, it's in your blood. And going by this statement alone, it's already affecting you all, seeing as you've done nothing but damage control this past year alone, haha.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#22VoidBeyondPosted 8/12/2014 7:59:28 AM(edited)
MetroidFan9999 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Oh god, this board will be hilarious if Sony announces something as big, this board is so hypocritical sometimes lmao.

LOL

I know you guys do, it's in your blood. And going by this statement alone, it's already affecting you all, seeing as you've done nothing but damage control this past year alone, haha.

In my blood? No, I just want trolls like you to go away. Also, speaking of hypocrisy, weren't you saying just a few weeks ago (you know, playing the victim card) that you don't comment on things unless you're directly on topic and you never troll and you always add to the conversation and block those of us who don't add to the conversation? But... look... you're here... not adding to the topic in any way other than literally adding a reply to the post count.

EDIT: Also, you say you don't care at all what Sony announces but I bet that you'll be back here talking *** when they do announce whatever they've got planned.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#23MrImpatient35Posted 8/12/2014 7:59:01 AM
This has to be a new record. I read 2 useful topics in one day? Amazing! Thanks TC
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#24VamarPosted 8/12/2014 8:01:07 AM
It's Titanfall all over again; the PS4 board is just full of reassurance topics saying that it's just a timed exclusive.

I agree though, I really enjoyed the last Tomb Raider, but surely there could have been some other exclusive MS could have locked down.
#25Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 8:02:37 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
We have all seen the disturbing zealously from ps4 owners. Treating their console like some kind of sacred religious item while bashing Xbox every turn. The desperation they "wreck" with as admitted owners of ps4 with no interest in ever buying x one, race to post any negative articles they can find to derail xone positive threads.

Phil spencer led Xbox division dominated E3. Now they dominate GamescoM Frustrated Sony fanboys send death threats to square for TR exclusivity and start butthurt petition.

http://www.dealspwn.com/twitter-reacts-rise-tomb-raider-exclusivity-big-middle-finger-fans-179370

Rise of the tomb raider x one exclusive. NOT TIMED. EXCLUSIVE.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/gamescom-2014-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-is-xbox-one-exclusive

Pseudo science site digital foundry concedes Xbox one version of Diablo is superior despite a year of bias anti xbox propaganda.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=V-UmoGI_5yw

Halo 5 returns to its roots as beta features 4v4 arena matches with same load outs and weapon pickups in the arena. Armor customization for aesthetic purposes are in. Beta to drop dec 29.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/halo-5-guardians-beta-launches-december-29/#!bCc5pM

Stunning XBOX ID line up included fan favorite MOBA smite

Greatness awaits?
Where the greatest play?

Time to back up your words Sony. Microsoft just posterized you.

-LEGEND

Insert funk master flex bomb here

"BOOOOOOOooooooooooooom"
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#26Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 8:03:45 AM
Vamar posted...
It's Titanfall all over again; the PS4 board is just full of reassurance topics saying that it's just a timed exclusive.

I agree though, I really enjoyed the last Tomb Raider, but surely there could have been some other exclusive MS could have locked down.

This I tell people all the time sony secretly wants Xbox games lol but they don't want to buy a Xbox lol it's funny
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#27blitz_0623Posted 8/12/2014 8:03:48 AM
Vamar posted...

Idk, TR has always been a solid PS/PC franchise. This one is a big slap to Sony/PC-only gamers.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#28Laylow12Posted 8/12/2014 8:15:16 AM
Dear Legend,

On Diablo 3:

Why did you compare a 900p version on XBOX ONE vs. 1080p version on PS4? Did you miss that rather large detail on purpose because it didn't suit your agenda? You know the native 1080p version on the PS4 is far better looking throughout The entire game , don't you?

Now, I know what you're going to say next, but Laylow, they're going to patch the XBOX ONE version to 1080p! Sure, while that's true, the inferior hardware on the XBOX ONE will drop frames even more than the PS4 version unless they tone down the AA and make it less pretty all game long.

So, you have no victory. Just a shell game and a funny one at that. Keep your chin up though, secret sauce is coming and going to make all the boo boos go away, right?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:19:56 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Dear Legend,

On Diablo 3:

Why did you compare a 900p version on XBOX ONE vs. 1080p version on PS4? Did you miss that rather large detail on purpose because it didn't suit your agenda? You know the native 1080p version on the PS4 is far better looking throughout The entire game , don't you?

Now, I know what you're going to say next, but Laylow, they're going to patch the XBOX ONE version to 1080p! Sure, while that's true, the inferior hardware on the XBOX ONE will drop frames even more than the PS4 version unless they tone down the AA and make it less pretty all game long.

So, you have no victory. Just a shell game and a funny one at that. Keep your chin up though, secret sauce is coming and going to make all the boo boos go away, right?

Don't care if it stayed 900p. Witcher devs and many others have stated not much difference between 900p and 1080p. The fact is Xbox one version runs better and is getting patched, ryse is the best looking game on console, TR is exclusive, and the best game on ps4 is an overrated linear last gen port.

Ouch.

Stay salty and attempt to berate people with your pseudo intelligence, but doesn't change the fact MS is curb stomping
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#30MetroidFan9999Posted 8/12/2014 8:23:47 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

LOL

In my blood? No, I just want trolls like you to go away. Also, speaking of hypocrisy, weren't you saying just a few weeks ago (you know, playing the victim card) that you don't comment on things unless you're directly on topic and you never troll and you always add to the conversation and block those of us who don't add to the conversation? But... look... you're here... not adding to the topic in any way other than literally adding a reply to the post count.

EDIT: Also, you say you don't care at all what Sony announces but I bet that you'll be back here talking *** when they do announce whatever they've got planned.

Wait, my comment doesn't pertain to the topic at hand?

Did the TC not post some "salty ps fanboy" dribble? Me making a post about how X1 fans would be just as salty is completely on topic. The rest is just you twisting my words. I block those that continually bait me with trollish banter (your first response to me was a trollish bait, hence a reason I would block you...continually do it and it will happen).

And you are incorrect, I'll only be here to point out the hypocrisy if it happens. The content of said announcement most likely will not affect me.

Try harder guy.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/