I thought Xbone was for..

#1ghoasePosted 8/12/2014 8:37:30 AM
"Multiplayer" games.

It seems like everyone is excited tomb raider is suppossedly exclusive.

But I remember those "why did you buy your xbone over a ps4 " threads.

And the argument was Xbox better for multiplayer and playsrtion for single player. So do Xbox one players enjoy single player games now or is this false excitement.
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 8/12/2014 8:37:56 AM
Butthurt topic #20

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#3adonfrazPosted 8/12/2014 8:40:24 AM
ghoase posted...
"Multiplayer" games.

And the argument was Xbox better for multiplayer and playsrtion for single player. So do Xbox one players enjoy single player games now or is this false excitement.

Link me to a topic where 100% of users who prefer the Xbox, do so because they believe it provides a better multiplayer experience plz.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4ghoase(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:41:46 AM
adonfraz posted...
ghoase posted...
"Multiplayer" games.

Link me to a topic where 100% of users who prefer the Xbox, do so because they believe it provides a better multiplayer experience plz.

That's the argument I used to see you can use the search. 100% is bait that I won't take.
#5cabcalloway1983Posted 8/12/2014 8:41:57 AM
I always thought the general consensus was that people preferred the MS exclusives over the Sony exclusives when asked why they chose an X1 over a PS4.hardly ever hear its because of a certain type of exclusive.

Anyways,i just happened to beat TR definitive edition a few hours before the presentation.Was actually happy to hear they were already making the sequel because i thought the first game was pretty great.I could care less that its an exclusive,i just want it.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#6ghoase(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:53:19 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
I always thought the general consensus was that people preferred the MS exclusives over the Sony exclusives when asked why they chose an X1 over a PS4.hardly ever hear its because of a certain type of exclusive.

Anyways,i just happened to beat TR definitive edition a few hours before the presentation.Was actually happy to hear they were already making the sequel because i thought the first game was pretty great.I could care less that its an exclusive,i just want it.

Tomb raider began and succeeded because of PlayStation. SE should have made a new IP instead of being pimped by Microsoft into giving away their game. At least bungie created a new game. Microsoft buying tomb raider is like Apple buying Google play store from android.
#7EstocassassinPosted 8/12/2014 8:56:17 AM
Ignoring the fact that your post is stupid can tr exclusivity not just be a bonus? Or do people who like multiplayer have to only play multiplayer?
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#8CharocksPosted 8/12/2014 9:00:01 AM
Because one game will determine the winner of the war right?

I can see people on the fence going away from M$ for this little stunt because it shows that M$ has to buy games to move their console.

It also helps that SE is bleeding money from their most recent flops and is desperate to stem the flow.

I feel this'll come back to bite both parties in the ass eventually.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#9ScRuiPosted 8/12/2014 9:03:23 AM
Like I have said before:

For me it works like this...

Xbox ONE = exclusives and multiplayer games

PS4 = exclusives and single player games

This is just me, but to whomever owns both of these consoles, I don't see a better way to do it...

Have been doing this since last gen, and it has worked perfectly... I don't care about minor graphical differences in multiplats either way, so I stick to my formula....

Love the fact people get so pissed... Entitled gamers are a detriment to the industry... Cry more, fanpups
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#10casper316Posted 8/12/2014 9:05:00 AM
ghoase posted...
"Multiplayer" games.

the butthurt is strong in this one.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316