Dead Rising 3 cracks me up! Such a good game.

#1RuinerEraserPosted 8/12/2014 10:24:41 AM
I just witnessed an entire dramatic cut scene with the main character rocking a knights helm, a turtle neck sweater, camo army pants and fire fighter boots. It's impossible to take anything I said seriously rocking an outfit like that.

This game needs more love!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#2TrickyPonyPosted 8/12/2014 10:30:11 AM
When I play DR3 by myself, I dress my guy up in the work boots so he can run and stomp zombies and have good ankle support, blue jeans because they're durable, and a baseball jersey with the ballcap for style, because that's what I would wear in an apocalypse.

When I play DR3 with a buddy, I take off all my character's clothes and make him play in his undies and a horsehead mask. Hijinks ensue
#3RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 10:31:41 AM
TrickyPony posted...
When I play DR3 by myself, I dress my guy up in the work boots so he can run and stomp zombies and have good ankle support, blue jeans because they're durable, and a baseball jersey with the ballcap for style, because that's what I would wear in an apocalypse.

When I play DR3 with a buddy, I take off all my character's clothes and make him play in his undies and a horsehead mask. Hijinks ensue

Haha I need to find the horsehead mask! That sounds fantastic.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#4DJ break beatsPosted 8/12/2014 10:31:50 AM
Banana Hammock - All the way.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/12/2014 10:32:48 AM(edited)
is that Super Ultra Dead Rising 3; Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha out yet?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6KipbondurPosted 8/12/2014 10:34:09 AM
I like the stripper boots, panties/fur coat, and lego head combo. I can't stop laughing during cutscenes.
---
GT: Kip Bondur
#7TrickyPonyPosted 8/12/2014 10:34:57 AM
I thought it was but I'm not sure really, I wasn't planning on buying the DLC for the game
#8AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/12/2014 10:35:15 AM
I'm also pretty fond of DR3.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#9MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/12/2014 10:35:17 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
I just witnessed an entire dramatic cut scene with the main character rocking a knights helm, a turtle neck sweater, camo army pants and fire fighter boots. It's impossible to take anything I said seriously rocking an outfit like that.

That's right, Xbro!

And now we got Lara Croft! AND Sunset overdrive! Yeeeeeah BAAABYYY!

Weeeeeeeeeee!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/12/2014 10:37:18 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

That's right, Xbro!

And now we got Lara Croft! AND Sunset overdrive! Yeeeeeah BAAABYYY!

Weeeeeeeeeee!

so is this Teehee's illegitimate son or something?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."