Stop whining PS fanboys. Sony does the same thing with some exclusives.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stop whining PS fanboys. Sony does the same thing with some exclusives.
1 year ago#71
MS has the bigger wallet and will continue to do this,expect more multi plats going to Xbox as a timed exclusive DR3,Ryse,Titanfall and now TR expect more titles in the next few years to follow suit.
1 year ago#72
fretless58 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
benjimain posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
Oh, you mean a bunch of hand-me-down indie games from Steam being charged double price? LMAO

Dat salt. I guess all those first party studios at Sony, which crush MS' offerings, don't exist.

How's it going being dead last? Man, must suck to want more for your irrelevant platform, just knowing it's overshadowed by the much more popular and superior brand.

Oh I forgot about another rehashed Killzone game, another rehashed Infamous game, and another rehashed Uncharted game.

I hope you enjoy your rehashed Halo and your rehashed Gears.
Seriously, Xbox is carried by those two games, and you're complaining about Sony making sequels to their popular franchises? Killzone, Infamous and Uncharted haven't even got as many sequels and iterations as Halo does. So shut up, you hypocrite.

6 Halo games last gen.
5 Uncharted games last gen.
4 Killzone games last gen(iirc).

Not that far off. I believe only Infamous wasn't milked last gen.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
1 year ago#73
Fenriswolf posted...
benjimain posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
Oh, you mean a bunch of hand-me-down indie games from Steam being charged double price? LMAO

Dat salt. I guess all those first party studios at Sony, which crush MS' offerings, don't exist.

How's it going being dead last? Man, must suck to want more for your irrelevant platform, just knowing it's overshadowed by the much more popular and superior brand.

Oh I forgot about another rehashed Killzone game, another rehashed Infamous game, and another rehashed Uncharted game.

How is that any different that another rehashed Forza game, another rehashed Dead Rising game, another rehashed Killer Instinct game, and another rehashed Halo game?
1 year ago#74
The only company that's not greedy is Nintendo.
---
This is RobJ23 on a new account, and this website has not changed at all.
1 year ago#75
It's not the same. Sony has never taken away a game that was previously announced as multiplatform from xbox owners. Sony paid for exclusivity just as Microsoft does, but never has any company waited until a game was announced for other platforms before they decided to make it exclusive. This is an all new low in the gaming industry.
1 year ago#76
I'm not following TC's motivation for this topic. Who is complaining about exclusives/timed exclusives? That's how video games always been
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#77
Xbox has shooters and encompasses the casual gaming market while playstation has bloodborne and satisfies the hardcore gaming market.
1 year ago#78
ThePaleRiderp posted...
thegamer00 posted...
Just found out Sony is paying for timed exclusivity for Ninja Theory's next game.

And that's stupid.

Where are the hundreds of topics about this "uproar"

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
1 year ago#79
Exodus_Prime posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
thegamer00 posted...
Just found out Sony is paying for timed exclusivity for Ninja Theory's next game.

And that's stupid.

Where are the hundreds of topics about this "uproar"

---

It's either a new IP, a distinction that has been pointed out a few times or a sequel to Heavenly Sword a PS3 exclusive.

...and it's Ninja Theory. Their games aren't the most hyped or anticipated in the world. Most people likely don't care as much.
---
Recent-ish art: http://i.imgur.com/PvtaZDR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/P8IV9R1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7DMMR48.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stop whining PS fanboys. Sony does the same thing with some exclusives.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived