Wow, microsoft is steamrolling sony, destroyed them in e3 2014 AND gamescon.

#31B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/12/2014 12:17:12 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I don't understand how people, including Sony, love to brag about sales numbers, but never about their games. Brag about something that is the heart of consoles... The games.

Aint that the truth....
#32MrImpatient35Posted 8/12/2014 12:19:19 PM
pwnater777 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
I don't understand how people, including Sony, love to brag about sales numbers, but never about their games. Brag about something that is the heart of consoles... The games.

Well, re-releasing TLOU with "Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards" across the top of the case was sort of bragging. But that was on Naughty Dog's part.

That's more acceptable than talking about sales. It could've sold 100million. If there's no games people wanna play, then that's 100 million suckers
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#33VoidBeyondPosted 8/12/2014 12:22:25 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
dueric posted...
It's funny how little experience PS4 fanboys have at deflecting.

So you are saying MS fans are master deflectors?

I....kinda agree on that, lmao.

lmao! You like to use lmao a lot!! XD lmao! You're adding so much to this topic with your **** replies! lmao.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#34ZephyrSSXPosted 8/12/2014 12:25:37 PM
All the Sony fanboys infesting this board are exactly why I jumped ship to the One as my primary and let my PS4 collect dust.

Plus most PS4 games are dead online so yay 10 million sold... really paid off...
---
http://i.imgur.com/fzsyyeT.jpg
80085 lolol
#35BlakBillMitchelPosted 8/12/2014 12:32:22 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
All the Sony fanboys infesting this board are exactly why I jumped ship to the One as my primary and let my PS4 collect dust.

Plus most PS4 games are dead online so yay 10 million sold... really paid off...

Your saying more people play online on Xboxone, as opposed to PS4? I seriously doubt that
#36duericPosted 8/12/2014 12:34:05 PM
BlakBillMitchel posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...

Your saying more people play online on Xboxone, as opposed to PS4? I seriously doubt that

Some people doubt the moon landing too, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37rusty12000Posted 8/12/2014 12:38:37 PM
You have a strange definition of steam rolling TC..
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#38TehPwnzererPosted 8/12/2014 12:40:35 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...

"because there's so many fanboys online, I won't play my playstation that I already bought to show them how angry I am"

awesome logic.
#39ZephyrSSXPosted 8/12/2014 12:40:53 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...

Pretty much any MP game that's not BF4 or War Thunder is dead or on life support. Injustice has 40 people at peak hours. Blacklight Retribution has like 4 games of TDM at one time. KZ Shadow Fall has such a low pop they removed the embarrassing player count feed because about 1k people played.

Even BF4, the MP game on PS4, only has about 15k more players than on One in spite of having over twice as many consoles sold. Everybody has a PS4 but nobody actually plays the ****ing thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fzsyyeT.jpg
80085 lolol
#40dnmtPosted 8/12/2014 12:44:50 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...

Some people doubt the moon landing too, bro.

Here's what BF4 looks like right now:

PC: 48,657

PS3: 39,282

360: 30,084

Xbone: 31,772

PS4: 53,747

http://bf4stats.com/

As you'll note, PS4 has more players than any other platform while the Xbone is second to last, barely beating out the ancient 360.