Wow, microsoft is steamrolling sony, destroyed them in e3 2014 AND gamescon.

#71ZephyrSSXPosted 8/12/2014 3:32:43 PM
blacklabelice posted...
i didnt know that garbage communities were restricted to just one console.

hell even the PS4 and X1 boards on this very forum contradict such a wild statement.

PS fanboys troll this board and their own board. Started happening back in 2008 thanks to awful users like sphinkter or whatever his name is, AstuteClass, etc. Even mods will tell you the PS3 board is the worst.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fzsyyeT.jpg
80085 lolol
#72oldhbk76Posted 8/12/2014 3:41:01 PM
Agreed, just a matter of time before we are neck and neck with that Japanese company
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#73Blade SeekerPosted 8/12/2014 3:44:04 PM(edited)
dnmt posted...
dueric posted...
BlakBillMitchel posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
All the Sony fanboys infesting this board are exactly why I jumped ship to the One as my primary and let my PS4 collect dust.

Plus most PS4 games are dead online so yay 10 million sold... really paid off...

Your saying more people play online on Xboxone, as opposed to PS4? I seriously doubt that

Some people doubt the moon landing too, bro.

Here's what BF4 looks like right now:

PC: 48,657

PS3: 39,282

360: 30,084

Xbone: 31,772

PS4: 53,747

http://bf4stats.com/

As you'll note, PS4 has more players than any other platform while the Xbone is second to last, barely beating out the ancient 360.

Ancient? Sure it's a 9 year old console but don't pretend the 360 (or PS3) are even close to being dead consoles right now.

Edit: He did also mention that BF4 was one of the games that is still active on PS4. I hope he was wrong about Killzone though. =/ I need to get back into that.
---
---
#74Axess68Posted 8/12/2014 3:53:52 PM
The funniest thing about this thread is that there is a metric TON of Satire and Parody being launched at the respective fanboys of either console -- and they haven't clue one about ANY of it!

Thank you, Satirists! This is the best laugh I've had all day! XD I really mean that!
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#75Darkeagle77Posted 8/12/2014 4:00:34 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
The Sony fanboys will continue as they always done, and of course TC should never be taken seriously, but I'm surprised at a few xbox fans. Really shown their true colors. They played the maturity and the 'two wrongs don't make a right' cards in defence mode, but in reality was just waiting for some news like this.

110% this!!!
#76ace_two_maxPosted 8/12/2014 4:02:39 PM
So Xbone won E3? And clearly their sales proved this...

Oh wait

Last time I checked Nintendo, Sony Then Last place was MS

This is the internet don't lie on the internet you will be proven wrong.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#77duericPosted 8/12/2014 4:06:34 PM
ace_two_max posted...
So Xbone won E3? And clearly their sales proved this...

Oh wait

Last time I checked Nintendo, Sony Then Last place was MS

This is the internet don't lie on the internet you will be proven wrong.

How about COD AW on One outselling PS4s?

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#78hotgamerPosted 8/12/2014 4:13:21 PM
Only thing was the tomb raider timed exclusivity announcement. The definitive version will release on PS4 a few months down the line.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#79miethaPosted 8/12/2014 4:14:21 PM
Certainly today. I wasn't feeling that great about MS's (it was decent; nothing game-changing), until Sony's, which basically consisted of nothing of interest. At all. Honestly, I'm not sure why they bothered to show up, other than to brag about how many units they've sold SO FAR.
#80regs8376Posted 8/12/2014 4:20:12 PM
Apparently you didnt watch it. Both conferences were good imo. Good day to be a gamer.