Nobody is talking about Quantum Break?

#21pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:12:11 PM
LithiumDeal26 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
I mean, with how whiny Xbox One fanboys were in the past about "cinematic games" when TLOU: R released on PS4, and now the Xbox One will have an exclusive game that even the developers say that they're trying to make cinematic. It really just looks like Alan Wake plopped into a different, yet generic and overused "time manipulation" dystopia setting.

awwww, too cute, want a cookie?

Sure, what kind?

Doesn't take my mind off how hypocritical the majority of Xbox One fanboys are. Not saying everyone is like this, but while many people bashed TLOU for being a "movie game", fanboys are crawling all over this just because it's an exclusive.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#22TBONE_OGPosted 8/12/2014 7:13:11 PM
Man this TC is salty from today's news.

Continue being a poison to this board.
---
Always O.G.
#23LithiumDeal26Posted 8/12/2014 7:13:59 PM
pwnater777 posted...
LithiumDeal26 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
I mean, with how whiny Xbox One fanboys were in the past about "cinematic games" when TLOU: R released on PS4, and now the Xbox One will have an exclusive game that even the developers say that they're trying to make cinematic. It really just looks like Alan Wake plopped into a different, yet generic and overused "time manipulation" dystopia setting.

awwww, too cute, want a cookie?

Sure, what kind?

Doesn't take my mind off how hypocritical the majority of Xbox One fanboys are. Not saying everyone is like this, but while many people bashed TLOU for being a "movie game", fanboys are crawling all over this just because it's an exclusive.

Doesn't that bring into question why you actually care what the "majority" thinks? Now on topic, we can do either oatmeal or chocolate chip, but if we wanna get wild, and I mean WILD, we are talking fudge brownie here....
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#24pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:14:12 PM
TBONE_OG posted...

Well, I can't wait to continue once I get my Call of Duty Xbox One! Then I'll be posting here a lot more, and if you don't like that, you may want to just ignore me. Otherwise, accept that people have different opinions.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#25TBONE_OGPosted 8/12/2014 7:16:31 PM
pwnater777 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Well, I can't wait to continue once I get my Call of Duty Xbox One! Then I'll be posting here a lot more, and if you don't like that, you may want to just ignore me. Otherwise, accept that people have different opinions.

It's never about different opinions. It's about being a smart ass, a troll, and overall... an ignorant person.

That's who I ignore. And trust me... you're close. Maybe you'll mature once you own an X1.
---
Always O.G.
#26coolnessmancoolPosted 8/12/2014 7:20:44 PM
It looked amazing to me. Its just the Tomb Raider topic is what everyone is talking about.
---
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3057/ortonposereturns.gif http://i.imgur.com/7izcbbJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/JXkWRwd.gif
Former PWB Hardcore Champion
#27pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:26:42 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
pwnater777 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

It's never about different opinions. It's about being a smart ass, a troll, and overall... an ignorant person.

That's who I ignore. And trust me... you're close. Maybe you'll mature once you own an X1.

Well great! I sure hope that once I get an Xbox One, I can post things to suit your liking! I assume that's what you wanted to hear, did I do it correctly?

Seriously, if you don't like my opinion, get out of my topic.
---