I'm going to clear this up for people saying rottr is timed

#11wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:30:59 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
it's too bad, now RotTR won't be 1080p =(

lol the funny thing is, is that it is 1080p. (: Add more salt please.
#12MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/12/2014 3:32:33 PM
wavvvves posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Why are they so specific in mentioning Exclusive for Holiday 2015 and not just say it's exclusive? Their wording is deliberately confusing.

lol grasping at straws? Why is it so hard for people to accept things being exclusive?

That's fricken right! Let's ban together and stop these nasty rumors in their tracks!

AND for the record, whenever my girl asks me if I cheated on her I just answer, "I did not make love to any other women." And she doesn't read too much into that, so you kids need to stop reading too much into the "Exclusive holiday 2015" part.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#13Nighthound101Posted 8/12/2014 3:33:04 PM
wavvvves posted...
Nighthound101 posted...
wavvvves posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Why are they so specific in mentioning Exclusive for Holiday 2015 and not just say it's exclusive? Their wording is deliberately confusing.

lol grasping at straws? Why is it so hard for people to accept things being exclusive?

I don't think so, Microsoft have a history of saying ONLY ON XBOX when something big comes out, yet they're sticking to holiday 2015, seems a little weird to me.

No they don't? Ryse is coming to pc and possibly to ps4 due to personal friction between crytek and ms. I read the whole thing on that and it was them not agreeing with each other and that tunred into an argument.

Look at past games that have come out on Xbox before, Gears of War, Halo, Dead Rising (1) Sunset Overdrive, they promote it by saying you'll only get to play these games on the xbox.

I dunno it just seems very strange to me that they're sticking with the exclusive in holiday 2015, and not saying straight out exclusive to xbox.

It doesn't matter to me either way if it does or doesn't stay exclusive, I have all 3 platforms, just very confusing the way they are wording it.
#14NeoMonkPosted 8/12/2014 3:33:19 PM
http://tinyurl.com/kob6dqk
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#15wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:33:40 PM
D***, the thirst is real here. xD
#16wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:34:49 PM
Sunset overdrive isn't on pc.
#17cheezedadadaPosted 8/12/2014 3:36:19 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

When I read that, I just assumed a DR3/Ryse/etc situation. It being exclusive to Xbox One first and then the PC. Could be wrong, but thats what came to mind.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#18wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:37:51 PM
I wouldn't doubt a pc versio, that sounds a little bit more realistic. Pc and xbox share a lot of games seeing as how xbox is technically the console version of a pc. (ms and windows)
#19KconvPosted 8/12/2014 3:38:53 PM
wavvvves posted...
Sunset overdrive isn't on pc.

I wouldnt be shocked to see Sunset Overdrive hit PC 6-12 months after xbox.
#20KconvPosted 8/12/2014 3:39:49 PM
wavvvves posted...
I wouldn't doubt a pc versio, that sounds a little bit more realistic. Pc and xbox share a lot of games seeing as how xbox is technically the console version of a pc. (ms and windows)

They cant do a PC version, not for Tomb Raider... it would open a nasty can of worms with the hatred surrounding the title at this point.