PS4 vs Xbox One WHO WON Gamescom?-Inside Gaming Daily

#1zerooo0Posted 8/12/2014 4:07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_WNPWORRO0&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2rwB5pH964EW_f2oYLJLUrf

My vote goes to Xbox.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Shadowfxd2Posted 8/12/2014 4:09:04 PM
My vote goes to gamers, since there were games announced.
#3miethaPosted 8/12/2014 4:10:38 PM
I would LOVE to see a pony try to argue PS4. Xbox's wasn't great. Sony's was a joke.
#4imjustdatnicePosted 8/12/2014 4:10:47 PM
The tomb raider announcement did light up the internet but Sony showed more games that appealed to me.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), MMBN 5 Double Team DS, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#5dnmtPosted 8/12/2014 4:10:51 PM
Not enough gameplay footage from the "big" games. Only new game I'd like to see more of is Rime. Overall both had lukewarm showings
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 4:14:27 PM
imjustdatnice posted...
The tomb raider announcement did light up the internet but Sony showed more games that appealed to me.

Really I was really disappointed in Sony conference, but hey to each their own.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7quincy2000aPosted 8/12/2014 4:31:50 PM(edited)
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/24300/20140812/ps4-vs-xbox-one-sony-wins-gamescom.htm

"There's no word on when Share Play and System Software 2.0 will be going live; however, it's the sort of feature that's likely to extend Sony's current grip on the console marketplace, especially during a busy holiday season that will bring far more new games to market than most PlayStation owners can afford to purchase individually."
---
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#8adonfrazPosted 8/12/2014 4:17:01 PM
Shareplay sounds good and PlayStation TV has a release date. They announced a ton of indie games.

As far as games go, I'd give it to Microsoft.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#9RogueStatus28Posted 8/12/2014 4:17:29 PM
Everyone will vote for PS4 but I'm saying Xbox One.
#10KconvPosted 8/12/2014 4:19:42 PM(edited)
mietha posted...
I would LOVE to see a pony try to argue PS4. Xbox's wasn't great. Sony's was a joke.

I would say Sony, because I think MS stepped in a mudpile with the Tomb Raider thing.... I really was strongly considering an xbox one before this, I was just waiting for the price to be right..

This just made me so annoyed and pretty much killed the chance of a price cut happening...

So the fact that they just turned me from a strong potential buyer to a non buyer in one fell swoop means they actually have had negative gain, and Im not the only one who feels this way.

yes you can lose by negative ground as much as by the opponents positive ground.

Sony was bland, MS was a negative.