PS4 vs Xbox One WHO WON Gamescom?-Inside Gaming Daily

#31Axess68Posted 8/12/2014 6:49:45 PM
Kconv:

Seriously, buddy, you're not going to prove anything to fanboys. Both sets have a very strong willful denial which they hold onto with a death grip.

MS fanboys only see through MS-colored glasses. Sony fanboys only see through Sony-colored glasses. Each has willful blindness. Nothing you say will penetrate their respective reality bubbles.

At the end of the console cycle, I honestly hope both consoles have had as excellent a library as they had last gen and the one before it -- even the Wii-U (as long as Nintendo wakes up - the DS is the only hardware they have that makes sense).

So, don't waste your time trying to convince the fanboy crowd. Being willfully ignorant is pre-requisite #1 to being a Fanboy.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#32Foxx3kPosted 8/12/2014 6:55:54 PM
Both of them were let downs.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#33Yi LongPosted 8/12/2014 6:56:47 PM
PS4 for me. Just wayyy more games I'm interested in.

MS showed Quantum Break, which looked like a lineair shooter with a gimmick, namely the scripted time-stutters. Maybe it will turn out great. It looked nice, visually, but while I was watching the gameplay it just seemed boring.

THE big announcement was of course Tomb Raider being an exclusive (timed?), but XBO owners were already getting that game, anyway... so it's a big loss to Sony-fans, but not a gain for XBO-owners. They already had it.

Apart from that Sunset Overdrive looks great, and is pretty much the only exclusive I'm 'jealous' of. It looks so colorful and fun.

Over to PS4, and we see Rime (just gorgeous), Tearaway, Wild, Hellblade, and Bloodborne.

Both systems seem to be getting quite a few very nice indies. Very excited Journey will be cross-buy, cause I already own the PS3 version.

For me, PS4 won. But that's because I love a wide variety of games, so something like Rime and Tearaway is just very appealing to me.

Microsoft didn't really show any big new announcements, game wise, which I was hoping for.

Obviously, I would have loved to have seen more from both companies, but I'm guessing they're still saving some stuff for the Tokyo Game Show as well. :)
#34CharadeSmithPosted 8/12/2014 7:40:25 PM
Sony by a mile. Can't even compare. Ms just keeps disappointing.
#35KconvPosted 8/13/2014 8:51:04 AM
Turns out I was right.. timed!
#36rafa0506Posted 8/13/2014 9:21:26 AM
U werent right. You made up a bunch of assumptions and labled it as proof of something . Everone knew eventually it would atleast go to the pc. In this day an age games cost to much to stay exclusive forever.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#37Laylow12Posted 8/13/2014 9:23:13 AM
Where is TC when you need him?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#38dnmtPosted 8/13/2014 9:24:09 AM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
Where is TC when you need him?

I sent him a PM not long ago. Hopefully he will crawl out of his hidey hole sooner rather than later.
#39KconvPosted 8/13/2014 9:25:15 AM
rafa0506 posted...
U werent right. You made up a bunch of assumptions and labled it as proof of something . Everone knew eventually it would atleast go to the pc. In this day an age games cost to much to stay exclusive forever.

There were a few assumptions but I biased those in favor of xbox.....

We KNoW Tomb Raider reboot cost 100 mil to produce, we know it took 5 million to break even, we know MS has shipped 5 million xbox ones..we know general attach rates on game to console for big name games.

There is no possible way MS could pay enough for lifetime exclusive, even without adding ANY assumptions, like a game now would cost more than a game 2 years ago, which is actually a pretty safe assumption.
#40SakurazanPosted 8/13/2014 9:26:34 AM
RiME looked better to me than anything else, so I would go with Sony.