all this hype about tomb raider being exclusive, you better support it.

#11ExDiosPosted 8/12/2014 5:23:58 PM
Day 1 purchase for me.
---
Anime currently watching: Hunter x Hunter (2011), No Game No Life
Games Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Wolfenstein: TNO
#12cloudriveraPosted 8/12/2014 5:24:14 PM
Nice_Robby posted...
I was getting it before this news.

---
currently playing: http://i.imgur.com/V2bG2Be.png, http://i.imgur.com/NhmOPdD.jpg
#13Legend524(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 5:25:30 PM
wavvvves posted...
Why not let people buy what they want?....

Exactly. Only problem is, not everyone has the option anymore.

well there is an option....spend $399 more to play it. Even then, not everyone can do it.
#14Tajaz2426Posted 8/12/2014 5:26:57 PM(edited)
MVNeo posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Some guy may have said Tomb Raider was mediocre, but I didn't and neither did most of the people on this board. Anytime the title was brought up, it was met with many people recommending it. I don't recall anyone hating on Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider was one of my favorite games and I'm buying ROTTR on day one.

This.

Not everyone could have likes it as 200k on the X1 as of July.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/78260/tomb-raider-2013/

I still don't understand why even make it exclusive, that is a low percentage of X1 users.

TR isn't a system seller.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#15TauriLeaderPosted 8/12/2014 5:28:16 PM
Day One purchase on PS4 when it release in mid 2016.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#16Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/12/2014 5:30:14 PM
The first game looked better on the 360, the 360 had a greater marketshare than PS3 at the time, and the game still sold better on the PS3.

This won't work. The chances of this being a real exclusive are also very low. Anyone confirmed who the publisher is?
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#17vashkeyPosted 8/12/2014 5:30:18 PM
I don't see hype. All I see is angry cows
#18cabcalloway1983Posted 8/12/2014 5:30:47 PM
TauriLeader posted...

Sorry,the game will not be coming to PS4.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#19MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/12/2014 5:36:08 PM
I heard the news and ran STRAIGHT to my local GameStop to preorder a copy.

But then I thought, only one preorder? This is my chance to support the Xbox One against the PS4. Much like the Z fighters supported Gohan VS Cell. So as I saw millions upon millions of individuals preordering one copy each, here is Alabama, I decided to do something different.

Like a Boss, or Vegeta even, I took my $60 and put $5 on 12 separate copies of Tomb Raider!

By its release I will have them all paid off and Microsoft will profit!

REJOICE! I'm glad we didn't start on top this gen because knocking the PS4 off the number one spot is going to be so much more satisfying!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#20TauriLeaderPosted 8/12/2014 5:39:43 PM(edited)
cabcalloway1983 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

Sorry,the game will not be coming to PS4.

Not at launch anyway when Spencer was questioned he refused to answer the question that is basically admitting it is timed exclusive.

Also I rang my Gamestop about my PS4 preorder of the game and they said the game was delayed until mid 2016 according to head office.

Spencer will have to go on record and say it will be a permanent exclusive before I even half believe him.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.