all this hype about tomb raider being exclusive, you better support it.

#21pwnater777Posted 8/12/2014 6:37:45 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
I heard the news and ran STRAIGHT to my local GameStop to preorder a copy.

But then I thought, only one preorder? This is my chance to support the Xbox One against the PS4. Much like the Z fighters supported Gohan VS Cell. So as I saw millions upon millions of individuals preordering one copy each, here is Alabama, I decided to do something different.

Like a Boss, or Vegeta even, I took my $60 and put $5 on 12 separate copies of Tomb Raider!

By its release I will have them all paid off and Microsoft will profit!

REJOICE! I'm glad we didn't start on top this gen because knocking the PS4 off the number one spot is going to be so much more satisfying!

LOL @ one game "knocking the PS4 off the number one spot", because Titanfall did that so well too, didn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#22DonVito1990Posted 8/12/2014 6:41:17 PM
pwnater777 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

But then I thought, only one preorder? This is my chance to support the Xbox One against the PS4. Much like the Z fighters supported Gohan VS Cell. So as I saw millions upon millions of individuals preordering one copy each, here is Alabama, I decided to do something different.

Like a Boss, or Vegeta even, I took my $60 and put $5 on 12 separate copies of Tomb Raider!

REJOICE! I'm glad we didn't start on top this gen because knocking the PS4 off the number one spot is going to be so much more satisfying!

LOL @ one game "knocking the PS4 off the number one spot", because Titanfall did that so well too, didn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

pwnater777 posted...
Even if people didn't like the reboot or were not hyped for the game at all before, I'm sure tons of people will buy it just to keep trying to defend their precious console that's so lonely because they can't afford the other.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1365/33/1365333922801.jpg
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#23pwnater777Posted 8/12/2014 6:42:19 PM
DonVito1990 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

pwnater777 posted...
Even if people didn't like the reboot or were not hyped for the game at all before, I'm sure tons of people will buy it just to keep trying to defend their precious console that's so lonely because they can't afford the other.

Just annoyed by the amount of idiocy that little Xbox One fanboys actually spout out.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#24cabcalloway1983Posted 8/12/2014 6:42:22 PM
DonVito1990 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

pwnater777 posted...

Lol.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#25Draconian-WhitePosted 8/12/2014 6:43:12 PM
I've been supporting the series since 1996 on PC and consoles. Not much has changed, as I already preordered it weeks ago before this announcement.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#26hardknock55Posted 8/12/2014 6:46:58 PM
What's funny is I got a feeling people are going on about this just for bragging rights and it won't reflect the hype in sales.
---
PSN/NNID: hardknock55
#27skermacPosted 8/12/2014 6:53:19 PM
TauriLeader posted...
Day One purchase on PS4 when it release in mid 2016.

You mean 2017 or 18
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#28MistahApplezPosted 8/12/2014 6:58:53 PM
No doubt.

If it bombs I'm going to be sad.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#296speednissanPosted 8/12/2014 7:03:06 PM
I'll still wait until it hits $20.
#30cabcalloway1983Posted 8/12/2014 7:05:08 PM
pwnater777 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

pwnater777 posted...

Just annoyed by the amount of idiocy that little Xbox One fanboys actually spout out.

I am annoyed by the idiocy that fanboys from either side spout.Both sides look like shut in neckbeards.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.