all this hype about tomb raider being exclusive, you better support it.

#31Legend524(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 6:43:47 PM
hardknock55 posted...
What's funny is I got a feeling people are going on about this just for bragging rights and it won't reflect the hype in sales.

This is what I don't want....i want the game to do good so more can come out.
#32Tajaz2426Posted 8/12/2014 6:48:38 PM
Legend524 posted...
hardknock55 posted...
What's funny is I got a feeling people are going on about this just for bragging rights and it won't reflect the hype in sales.

The Last TR only sold a tad under 200k on the X1, I don't think many people are big TR fans.

I'll be purchasing for my son on his X1, but I bought the last one also.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#330PTICSPosted 8/12/2014 6:51:06 PM
Bought Day One... and probably sold during Week 2.... Unless I go digital... Either way, the game is going to be great.
#34DirtyRollerPosted 8/12/2014 6:53:16 PM
Exclusive or not, this is a day one buy for me. I absolutely loved Tomb Raider DE, and this is coming from someone who despised the old TR games.
---
Can't we all just play the video games we like and have fun?
#350PTICSPosted 8/12/2014 6:55:57 PM
Now that I think of it, I actually did buy TR and TR:DE day oOne through Amazon. Grabbed the Collector's Edition for the 360 too.
#36LooksLikeRainPosted 8/12/2014 6:56:45 PM
I have always loved Tomb Raider. I don't care that it's exclusive. I'd be getting it day one regardless.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#37TBONE_OGPosted 8/12/2014 7:00:19 PM
Never cared for Tomb Raider. I got the reboot 360 game for free and checked it out.

I really enjoyed it. The multiplayer was lame, but the game itself was good. I will buy the sequel.
---
Always O.G.
#38Legend524(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:09:49 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Legend524 posted...
hardknock55 posted...

The Last TR only sold a tad under 200k on the X1, I don't think many people are big TR fans.

I'll be purchasing for my son on his X1, but I bought the last one also.

Which makes this decision even more perplexing. Microsoft must have paid alot of cash for square to not care about it.
#39SparkItUpPosted 8/12/2014 7:13:16 PM
Legend524 posted...
This board went from "tomb raider is mediocre" or "Noone cares about tombraider" when the whole resolution thing came up, to "bwaaahhahaha tomb raider is exclusive" and "It's over for sony!

well its time to put your money where your mouth is. Xbox has a great exclusive right now, and it would be awesome if the sales reflect the quality of game. I for one will purchase it and do my part. I wonder how many people here actually care about the tomb raider exclusivity for the game experience, and not for bragging rights.

Seriously, if this game tanks, it's no one but Microsoft fault (for taking more that half of the fanbase out of the equation)

The problem is going to be (as someone pointed out in another topic) is that it is releasing Holiday 2015. A lot of big titles are going to be dropping around that time and it's going to be interesting to see if TR hangs with them.