If tomb raider was a ps4 exclusive

#1LEGEND_725Posted 8/12/2014 5:19:48 PM
Do you think we would be seeming the same level of butthurt from angry joe/ps4 owners/fans? - Results (136 votes)
Yes
35.29% (48 votes)
No
64.71% (88 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My prediction is we would have the usual ps4 trolls flaming the board about how tomb raider skipped Xbox one because Xbox sales and hardware suk something of that nature.

The opposite from people taking the pseudo high road "we just want everyone to experience the game!"
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2PorungaPosted 8/12/2014 5:22:58 PM(edited)
Angry Joe and fans... maybe, ps4 fans would have a mixture of excitement and willingness to share, ps4 fanboys would have a field day trolling everyone who didn't get it.. kinda like how xbox fanboys are behaving right now.
#3LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 5:23:40 PM
Go home I'm drunk I can't post anything without typos today
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4BrusselsAffairPosted 8/12/2014 5:23:43 PM
The ONLY reason, and I mean ONLY reason anyone on Earth would be happy about this being an Xbox exclusive are the 14 year old Xbox fanboys who can now spout "lolololol xbox is better we have tomb raider".

Gamers and consumers lose.
Children such as legend here, win in their eyes.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#5dnmtPosted 8/12/2014 5:24:37 PM
Not as much, definitely. There are simply a lot more PS fans than Xbox fans.
#6cheese_game619Posted 8/12/2014 5:25:51 PM
i think part of it though is that tomb raider is obviously a playstation classic, so the switch has got people pretty upset

which is obviously hilarious

i particularly like the topics that seem to be phrased as if the people behind the decision are going to read it and feel bad
---
"It seems to becoming an epidemic of people that just troll to troll. It is like their moral compass in life are just gone." - Tajaz2426
#7KconvPosted 8/12/2014 5:28:23 PM
I think the problem is the clear perception that this was bought, not that it was because of the install base or whatever

That MS just unloaded a truck of money in their office is whats got people upset.
#8Excal1burPosted 8/12/2014 5:32:45 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
i think part of it though is that tomb raider is obviously a playstation classic, so the switch has got people pretty upset

which is obviously hilarious

i particularly like the topics that seem to be phrased as if the people behind the decision are going to read it and feel bad

Tomb Raider is a Sega Classic.
#9SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/12/2014 5:37:06 PM
BrusselsAffair posted...
The ONLY reason, and I mean ONLY reason anyone on Earth would be happy about this being an Xbox exclusive are the 14 year old Xbox fanboys who can now spout "lolololol xbox is better we have tomb raider".

So what about all the Sony fanboys bragging about having ND and Bloodbourne?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#10dnmtPosted 8/12/2014 5:46:04 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
BrusselsAffair posted...

So what about all the Sony fanboys bragging about having ND and Bloodbourne?

Bloodborne is co-developed by Sony and they also own the IP. The game would not exist without them. ND is a studio owned by Sony.

Tomb Raider is a game that was already in development for all platforms when MS bought the exclusivity, and therein lies the difference. Thankfully it's just a timed exclusive unlike BB and ND.