So the PS4 has sold 10 million consoles and xbox1 still 5 million

#21MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/12/2014 6:30:54 PM
Another salty sony troll!

Lick a raspberry it tastes just like a raspberry! Lick a snozzberry it tastes just like a snozzberry! Lick the TC it tastes just like salt!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#22DavieSnakesPosted 8/12/2014 6:31:08 PM
Good for them. Great first year! Even if it is only 5 million xbox sold, 15 million buying into next gen in its first year shows gaming is going strong, and competition is vital to push innovation.

As long as msoft do well enough to stay in contention and keep making great exclusives I don't care much about the gap and it shouldn't affect a new buyers decision IMO.

If I was offered a fun sports car that has sold 5 million or a (more powerful) pickup truck that sold 10 million for roughly the same price. I'd chose the sports car, as my personal fun is more important that the companies success/profitability.

If somehow ps4 runs away with the gen and xbox dwindles so be it, if a point is reached where the power difference actually matters and the games are much better I'll join the bandwagon with no regrets. But for now until 2015 we know what's coming out and I know I will be having great fun with my my 5 million (and counting!) xbros out there!

Game on!
---
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
#23L96A1BOSSPosted 8/12/2014 6:31:38 PM
By the time M$ reach 10 unit sold to consumer Sony be long pass the 25 million mark with today news with PS4 leading with destiny pre order.
#24L96A1BOSSPosted 8/12/2014 6:32:38 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Another salty sony troll!

Lick a raspberry it tastes just like a raspberry! Lick a snozzberry it tastes just like a snozzberry! Lick the TC it tastes just like salt!

With a name like that you the only one doing licking.
#25wavvvvesPosted 8/12/2014 6:34:11 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
By the time M$ reach 10 unit sold to consumer Sony be long pass the 25 million mark with today news with PS4 leading with destiny pre order.

You care too much about sony's sales man.
#26archibald3Posted 8/12/2014 6:34:31 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
wavvvves posted...
lol dude, you do realize we all know you're a troll right? Hence the answers you got.

Really, did you read my first post, I said i only own a ps4 but used to be a long time xbox owner, i wasnt hiding anything and i dont come on this board often.

wavvvves posted...
you do realize we all know you're a troll right
#27BoomerTheGreatPosted 8/12/2014 6:38:25 PM
You know you dont have much of a show upcoming if you always preface it with units sold.
---
Greatness comes from within
#28L96A1BOSSPosted 8/12/2014 6:39:22 PM
wavvvves posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

You care too much about sony's sales man.

Maybe because I support a company that is for gamers not take away games from people who only want to play on console of choice. Sony bring new ip to the table not run out and pay for multi plat, don't reply to me and act like Sony don't have brand power worldwide.
#29cabcalloway1983Posted 8/12/2014 6:39:42 PM
RCW29 posted...
wavvvves posted...
Ms was too bust announcing games to announce their sales yet

You mean Ms was too busy announcing A game they BOUGHT (and won't make back their original investment) to announce their sales yet.

How sad that the only way MS gets any love is when they have to PAY for it.. kinda like most of xbox fanbase.

Must have missed forza Horizon2,Sunset Overdrive,halo MCC and...well you get the point lol.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#30IzuZkbPosted 8/12/2014 6:48:48 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
RCW29 posted...
wavvvves posted...
Ms was too bust announcing games to announce their sales yet

You mean Ms was too busy announcing A game they BOUGHT (and won't make back their original investment) to announce their sales yet.

How sad that the only way MS gets any love is when they have to PAY for it.. kinda like most of xbox fanbase.

Must have missed forza Horizon2,Sunset Overdrive,halo MCC and...well you get the point lol.

You mean the games that have been announced over a year ago. So no new games?