Forget tomb raider, have you seen this??

#21NinjamanXXXXPosted 8/12/2014 9:31:50 PM
Kinda reminds me of TimeShift.
---
Ken Kaneki is one of the Protagonists that blown my mind Beside Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami.
Vita is Done for In the West.
#22PudgeisafishPosted 8/12/2014 11:00:25 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Yep. Looks like they took Alan Wake (or some other generic middle-aged white guy), plopped him into a stereotypical movie "time is being manipulated!" dystopia setting, and they keep claiming that the game will be a "cinematic game", despite how much Xbox One fanboys cry about how much they hate that sort of game.

That developer Sam Lake or whatever said they're focusing on gameplay first, then story, so yeah.
#23pblimp360Posted 8/12/2014 11:07:55 PM
Juzten76 posted...
wavvvves posted...
http://youtu.be/zF0_6UhrJow

It looks amazing. I can't wait for this!

Agreed.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#24nableetPosted 8/12/2014 11:07:56 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I think it looks great, but I can admit with no shame to liking cinematic games like TLoU and Alan Wake. I even like exposition heavy non-interactive cutscenes.

Nothing wrong with that. Pigeon holing yourself in to only liking one type of game, or not liking "cinematic" games is foolish.

I do wonder if certain posters (zerooo0) that have been hating on TLoU for being a movie, linear and full of QTEs (it really isn't) will pass the same comments on this game though ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#25benjimainPosted 8/12/2014 11:08:35 PM
Legitimately the one and only game for Xbox One that I would want on PC or PS4. Nothing else has been worthwhile.
#26Apex-PlayerPosted 8/12/2014 11:30:30 PM(edited)
I stopped watching shortly after he went to stomp that one guys head and it was embarrassing quality.
Shortly before he froze that propane tank and blew it up, you know the one he walks past and the shadow from the propane tank pops in and out of existence...Yeah. Not quite what I expected in quality from a xbox 1st party.

Just kidding, it's pretty much exactly the quality I expected. I understand why they had to buy Tomb Raider now.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#27wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 11:20:15 PM
Pudgeisafish posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Yep. Looks like they took Alan Wake (or some other generic middle-aged white guy), plopped him into a stereotypical movie "time is being manipulated!" dystopia setting, and they keep claiming that the game will be a "cinematic game", despite how much Xbox One fanboys cry about how much they hate that sort of game.

That developer Sam Lake or whatever said they're focusing on gameplay first, then story, so yeah.

Thank god.
#28wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 11:20:54 PM
Apex-Player posted...
I stopped watching after he went to stomp that one guys head and it was embarrassing quality.
Shortly before he froze that propane tank and blew it up, you know the one he walks past and the shadow from the propane tank pops in and out of existence...Yeah. Not quite what I expected in quality from a xbox 1st party.

Just kidding, it's pretty much exactly the quality I expected. I understand why they had to buy Tomb Raider now.

SHake it like a salt shaker. (:
#29benjimainPosted 8/12/2014 11:21:59 PM
wavvvves posted...
SHake it like a salt shaker. (:

All Xbox fans who fall back on their "salt" response

http://i.imgur.com/9s6kNSd.jpg
#30NeoMonkPosted 8/12/2014 11:22:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]