Xbox One Amazon!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Amazon!
11 months ago#11
AwayFromHere posted...
Wait...

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is $400 and the CoD bundle is $500? Are they really charging $100 more for an additional 500GB?

No they are charging you for a game and the hdd plus it's custom system.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
11 months ago#12
"Updated hourly"

lol
11 months ago#13
I'm buying bundles of bundles to give away in gift basket bundles.
---
http://youtu.be/j4Du7TpVCzI
Die from the crabs!
11 months ago#14
sn3akywaffles posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Wait...

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is $400 and the CoD bundle is $500? Are they really charging $100 more for an additional 500GB?

Makes sense i guess, why would they price it the same as the 500gb ones?

$450 sure, but not $500. They're outta their minds $500. Both PS4/Xbox One when they debuted should have come with 1TB hdd bare minimum anyways. In the era of Blu-Ray games taking up 20-50GB of space each, 500GB is awful, especially when you factor in how much actual storage is available minus the system reserves.
11 months ago#15
frogman180 posted...
I will laugh the day the Xbox One outsells the PS4.

I will as well.

Sony might as well kiss NA goodbye, it's a goner.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
11 months ago#16
Pumpedu posted...
I'm buying bundles of bundles to give away in gift basket bundles.

That only works for Derek Jeter. You're no Derek Jeter.
11 months ago#17
Looking at the fact that the console comes with a $60 game and an extra 500 GB of HDD space, I think the $100 is justified. Granted, I do believe that offering a free game with the white console is generous and makes this look like less of a deal, but the unique console design and controller really sell it for me compared to a color that will probably be eventually available regularly.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
11 months ago#18
pwnater777 posted...
Looking at the fact that the console comes with a $60 game and an extra 500 GB of HDD space, I think the $100 is justified. Granted, I do believe that offering a free game with the white console is generous and makes this look like less of a deal, but the unique console design and controller really sell it for me compared to a color that will probably be eventually available regularly.

Not a physical copy of the game.
11 months ago#19
Lol playstation wallet is outselling everything
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
11 months ago#20
It's funny how much you guys care about console wars. It's great to be a PC gamer, I don't have to fight with anyone about anything.
---
Playing: Max Payne 3
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Amazon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived