Xbox One Amazon!

#21L0ZPosted 8/12/2014 8:09:03 PM
Perfect Light posted...
It's funny how much you guys care about console wars. It's great to be a PC gamer, I don't have to fight with anyone about anything.

Mac vs PC
Then you have Amd vs nvidia fanboys and amd vs intel fanboys
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#22IcedXplozivePosted 8/12/2014 8:13:48 PM
I wish I didnt slready have an xbox one Id really like that cod bundle..the controller looks sweet. Hopefully they sell it seperately if not I hope they sell the white controller seperately cos that looks awesome aswell.
#23destiny1990Posted 8/12/2014 8:16:23 PM
IcedXplozive posted...
I wish I didnt slready have an xbox one Id really like that cod bundle..the controller looks sweet. Hopefully they sell it seperately if not I hope they sell the white controller seperately cos that looks awesome aswell.

they are already selling the controller seperately so your in luck!

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00CMQTUSS/ref=zg_bs_videogames_31
#240PTICSPosted 8/12/2014 8:23:21 PM
SparkItUp posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Wait...

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is $400 and the CoD bundle is $500? Are they really charging $100 more for an additional 500GB?

They always have overcharged for HDDs. Nothing really surprising in this. Just business.

Its not just "they" as in MS, but Sony as well with their ridiculous Vita cards. Whats annoying is that Sony will come up with a different storage cards for their next portable.... and every new one to follow.
#25triple sPosted 8/12/2014 8:26:01 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Wait...

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is $400 and the CoD bundle is $500? Are they really charging $100 more for an additional 500GB?

I think it has more to do with Activision not being down for just giving the game away for free. I mean hell, Destiny bundle for PS4 on save $10 off buying both off retail.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#26Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/12/2014 8:26:39 PM
Perfect Light posted...
It's funny how much you guys care about console wars. It's great to be a PC gamer, I don't have to fight with anyone about anything.

And play games like Dead Rising 3 a year late.. Great job.
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#27bapelvPosted 8/12/2014 8:29:39 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Perfect Light posted...

And play games like Dead Rising 3 a year late.. Great job.

for free
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#28chedibang1994Posted 8/12/2014 8:30:48 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Looking at the fact that the console comes with a $60 game and an extra 500 GB of HDD space, I think the $100 is justified. Granted, I do believe that offering a free game with the white console is generous and makes this look like less of a deal, but the unique console design and controller really sell it for me compared to a color that will probably be eventually available regularly.

Not a physical copy of the game.

Brand new game would be about $50 $40 digital anyway plus 1tb is as cheap as $100 so it's justified stop being salty
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#29NE_PatriotsFanPosted 8/12/2014 8:35:15 PM
Draconian-White posted...
frogman180 posted...
I will laugh the day the Xbox One outsells the PS4.

I will as well.

Sony might as well kiss NA goodbye, it's a goner.

Laugh for one day, cry for the rest.
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#30sn3akywafflesPosted 8/12/2014 8:37:33 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
Wait...

Makes sense i guess, why would they price it the same as the 500gb ones?

$450 sure, but not $500. They're outta their minds $500. Both PS4/Xbox One when they debuted should have come with 1TB hdd bare minimum anyways. In the era of Blu-Ray games taking up 20-50GB of space each, 500GB is awful, especially when you factor in how much actual storage is available minus the system reserves.

I agree that they should have started with 1tb but its not all bad because ps4 had internal swap and xbox one supports external.

However for your first point I think $500 is perfectly reasonably because your getting the 1tb drive plus Cod and the custom controller and console.
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays