Wait now Advance Warfare is bring back zombies? Idk what's going on anymore...

#11harlem545Posted 8/12/2014 10:04:13 PM
Manbearpigs 0_o
---
Welcome to GameFaqs; where a bunch of random people can't wait to insult you for no reason.
#12WarsuhPosted 8/12/2014 10:08:12 PM
Excal1bur posted...
Warsuh posted...
Excal1bur posted...
the LE controller has the Tick marks that look exactly like the Zombie mode round ticks from the treyarch games.

That with them saying their will be a Co-op style mode like the other games has people believing zombies will be back

I heard the co-op mode is survival. Those ticks could be used in survival.

it could be for all sorts of things, i was just giving the reason people are speculating zombies.

Yeah its a good reason to speculate. Idk why else they would put in on the controller. It is a random number to.
#13Excal1burPosted 8/12/2014 11:00:31 PM
Warsuh posted...
Excal1bur posted...
Warsuh posted...
Excal1bur posted...
the LE controller has the Tick marks that look exactly like the Zombie mode round ticks from the treyarch games.

That with them saying their will be a Co-op style mode like the other games has people believing zombies will be back

I heard the co-op mode is survival. Those ticks could be used in survival.

it could be for all sorts of things, i was just giving the reason people are speculating zombies.

Yeah its a good reason to speculate. Idk why else they would put in on the controller. It is a random number to.

it in all honesty could be that the artist of the controller is a big fan of the Treyarch zombies and put it on their because of that and it has nothing at all to do with AW
#14CKnightPosted 8/12/2014 11:03:01 PM
Vampires? Werewolves? Demons?

Probably robots.