which xbox one bundle should i get?

#1destiny1990Posted 8/12/2014 8:08:19 PM
sunset overdrive bundle - $100 cheaper, sunset game is free, white console

advanced warfare bundle - $100 more expensive, but comes with 1TB hard drive

im a huge call of duty fan, but $100 more just for 1TB and the call of duty game? it doesn't come with kinect either and the COD game is digital, if it came with kinect it would be a no-brainer

so i am not sure what do you guys think
#2hk7111Posted 8/12/2014 8:20:23 PM
Grab the second bundle.
---
Desktop: i7-4790k, 16gb Ddr3, R9 280x, Some random HDD's, 840 Evo 250Gb
Laptop: Razerblade 14: i7-4702HQ, 8GB Ddr3, Gtx 765M, 256GB Msata SSD
#3LithiumDeal26Posted 8/12/2014 8:21:48 PM
If you love Call of Duty then go with that, just know you could pick up an external 1 TB drive for pretty cheap, don't let that decide which one you choose.
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#4xsabrewulfPosted 8/12/2014 8:24:32 PM
I love the way the Call of Duty xbox looks... don't care for the game but the console looks awesome
#5Draconian-WhitePosted 8/12/2014 8:24:38 PM
destiny1990 posted...
im a huge call of duty fan

If you have the extra dough, then you have your answer. The custom controller is quite nice as well, at least in my opinion. I'm mostly excited for Sunset Overdrive, so in my case I'd do the opposite. Just depends on your own personal preference and budget.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#6DerekRossPosted 8/12/2014 8:26:03 PM
For Xbox One always go for the bigger HDD since you can't ever change it.
#7destiny1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:27:45 PM
Draconian-White posted...
destiny1990 posted...

If you have the extra dough, then you have your answer. The custom controller is quite nice as well, at least in my opinion. I'm mostly excited for Sunset Overdrive, so in my case I'd do the opposite. Just depends on your own personal preference and budget.

the thing is the sunset bundle only comes with 500gb

i am someone who buys mostly digital games

if i buy 2-3 digital games a year at installs about 30-50gb then this bundle doesnt make sense for me right?

i buy FPS games digital (cuz im never gonna trade these in) and all other games physical

yeah i know you could use an external drive, but i'd rather not cuz its a hassle and im lazy lol
#8destiny1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:28:34 PM
destiny1990 posted...

btw, i remember you said you canceled your destiny bundle to get an xbox one. have you gotten already or are you going to get the sunset bundle
#9SparkItUpPosted 8/12/2014 8:31:49 PM(edited)
Personally, I am seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on the CoD console..it has me intrigued enough...I want to know if it comes with a physical copy or digital copy of the game.

Edit: Just saw it's a digital copy..this puts doubt on a purchase.
#10warz0r09Posted 8/12/2014 8:36:17 PM(edited)
destiny1990 posted...
destiny1990 posted...

the thing is the sunset bundle only comes with 500gb

i am someone who buys mostly digital games

if i buy 2-3 digital games a year at installs about 30-50gb then this bundle doesnt make sense for me right?

i buy FPS games digital (cuz im never gonna trade these in) and all other games physical

yeah i know you could use an external drive, but i'd rather not cuz its a hassle and im lazy lol

if you love COD and you're going to also go digital then you should go with the 1TB drive.