JUDGEMENT - Call Of Duty: Advance Warfare

#21ScRuiPosted 8/13/2014 7:22:47 AM
Foxx3k posted...
wavvvves posted...
Wait there's over a 100 guns in advanced warfare?

It has "100 guns" much like Borderlands has "1 billion guns"

It's easy to inflate a number when you call palette swaps different guns.

From what I read, the isn't exactly 100 different guns in AW... But there are different variations of each gun...

Meaning; lets say an ACR... So that's 1 gun... Now you can put attachments and customize like nor.a lot CODs... But than you can unlock the same ACR but it is totally different stats... It might have a different stock, firing rate, more recoil etc...

I don't know how it actually works, but from videos I've seen and articles read... Thats what I took from it...

Pretty cool IMO, because I might like a gun, but if I could get a version of it that better suits my play style.. ill love it..

If anyone can get some info on this... Please do... Thanks
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#22Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:35:52 AM
ScRui posted...
Foxx3k posted...
wavvvves posted...

From what I read, the isn't exactly 100 different guns in AW... But there are different variations of each gun...

Meaning; lets say an ACR... So that's 1 gun... Now you can put attachments and customize like nor.a lot CODs... But than you can unlock the same ACR but it is totally different stats... It might have a different stock, firing rate, more recoil etc...

I don't know how it actually works, but from videos I've seen and articles read... Thats what I took from it...

Pretty cool IMO, because I might like a gun, but if I could get a version of it that better suits my play style.. ill love it..

350 different guns confirmed by Activision.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#23ScRuiPosted 8/13/2014 7:39:36 AM
Futureops- posted...
ScRui posted...
Foxx3k posted...
wavvvves posted...

No way! Really? ... I'm thinking there are like ~50 guns and then there are variations of each gun, with different stats...

That's crazy if true
---
#24Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:42:54 AM
ScRui posted...
Futureops- posted...
ScRui posted...
Foxx3k posted...
wavvvves posted...

No way! Really? ... I'm thinking there are like ~50 guns and then there are variations of each gun, with different stats...

That's crazy if true

I couldn't belief it either but Activision's CEO said it in the interview!

I know they are lying, if they truly are, they are going to feel my wraith!
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#25ScRuiPosted 8/13/2014 7:45:47 AM
Futureops

I couldn't belief it either but Activision's CEO said it in the interview!

I know they are lying, if they truly are, they are going to feel my wraith!

LMFAO... I want to get an in-depth breakdown on how all this new gun stuff will work...
---