Xbox one hater here....getting an Xbox one.

#1Thanatos753Posted 8/12/2014 8:06:04 PM
So I've been on the hate train since the Xbox one was announced. However! I just watched the gameplay demo for Quantum Break and BAM! Game looks awesome. So I'm going to pick up an Xbox one. Ps4 will still be my main console though. Dang guys why does there have to be console wars. We get games who cares what box we play them on.

The unfortunate thing in all this is my friends will now see me as a hypocrite but whatever. Games!

Am I right guys?
---
Heavy metal runs through my veins. - Dream Evil
#2WarsuhPosted 8/12/2014 8:06:43 PM
Sweg?
#3Excal1burPosted 8/12/2014 8:07:51 PM
Im in the opposite boat still waiting for Sony to give a reason to own a PS4, I may end up just waiting on a Price drop or awesome holiday bundle style thing like I did with the PS3.
#4LithiumDeal26Posted 8/12/2014 8:08:43 PM
Thanatos753 posted...
So I've been on the hate train since the Xbox one was announced. However! I just watched the gameplay demo for Quantum Break and BAM! Game looks awesome. So I'm going to pick up an Xbox one. Ps4 will still be my main console though. Dang guys why does there have to be console wars. We get games who cares what box we play them on.

The unfortunate thing in all this is my friends will now see me as a hypocrite but whatever. Games!

Am I right guys?

Really, who cares? There seems to be a lot of issues with people on here worrying about what others think, or if they are part of the "winning team". It really makes me question if it's an issue of the average age of the people posting, or if people nowadays are really this neurotic.
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#5Sith JediPosted 8/12/2014 8:09:13 PM
http://youtu.be/2Oy6DwHAi70
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#6SwiftXZPosted 8/12/2014 8:09:32 PM
Congratsish, hope you dread/enjoy your new system when you get it.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#7SparkItUpPosted 8/12/2014 8:09:36 PM
While I didn't like Quantum Break gameplay, I am considering the CoD XB1....not sure if I want that or if I'll just wait it out until another LE console comes along that is more aesthetically pleasing.
#8Thanatos753(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:12:36 PM
Well I will be playing multiplats on ps4 so xbone will be for just exclusives. Seeing as tomb raider sequel is exclusive its all good I guess.
---
Heavy metal runs through my veins. - Dream Evil
#9Draconian-WhitePosted 8/12/2014 8:12:45 PM
Thanatos753 posted...
So I've been on the hate train since the Xbox one was announced. However! I just watched the gameplay demo for Quantum Break and BAM! Game looks awesome.

That'll happen. I'm smitten with the game myself, and it most definitely factored into my decision to buy an Xbox One. Hope you enjoy the new console, man!
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#10SparkItUpPosted 8/12/2014 8:15:17 PM
Thanatos753 posted...
Well I will be playing multiplats on ps4 so xbone will be for just exclusives. Seeing as tomb raider sequel is exclusive its all good I guess.

that's pretty much the route I will be going...PS4 will be for multiplats/ it's exclusives and the XB1 will simply be for exclusives.