tomb raider really that big a game?

#1jellybeanmasterPosted 8/12/2014 9:55:21 PM
I knew it was as a AAA title but only on the level of something like lost planet or crysis 3. Never knew this game was that big a deal until now. The way people are acting you'd swear MS bought uncharted
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#2JohnWall32Posted 8/12/2014 9:56:32 PM
Not if you go by sales.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#3HorotoPosted 8/12/2014 9:57:29 PM
I could not care less. I haven't had an interest in tomb raider games in years. Plus squeenix seems to only put out crap lately anyways. Hitman Absolution.....do I need to say more?
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#4Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 9:58:07 PM
jellybeanmaster posted...
I knew it was as a AAA title but only on the level of something like lost planet or crysis 3. Never knew this game was that big a deal until now. The way people are acting you'd swear MS bought uncharted

Sony fans feel entitled to everything lol

Lara croft didn't even start on playstation yes she got popular on it but they act like she was exclusive or something.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#5Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 9:59:11 PM
Horoto posted...
I could not care less. I haven't had an interest in tomb raider games in years. Plus squeenix seems to only put out crap lately anyways. Hitman Absolution.....do I need to say more?

You take that back right now!!!! Hitman absolution was not crap lol this is coming from a die hard hitman fan who been playing since the first one on pc.
---
#6jerrickPosted 8/12/2014 9:59:32 PM
Every Xbox exclusives get way overhyped on this board. Get used to it.
#7wavvvvesPosted 8/12/2014 10:00:08 PM
It's okay for everything else to have exclusives but when ms does, "it's timed! coming to pc and ps4! confirmed!" People hate when xbox one gets exclusives when in reality, everything does.
Should the people who don't have a ps4 start being annoying ****** and saying bloodborne is a timed exclusive?
#8Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 11:16:20 PM
wavvvves posted...
It's okay for everything else to have exclusives but when ms does, "it's timed! coming to pc and ps4! confirmed!" People hate when xbox one gets exclusives when in reality, everything does.
Should the people who don't have a ps4 start being annoying ****** and saying bloodborne is a timed exclusive?

This
---
#9NeoMonkPosted 8/12/2014 11:21:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Slambo70Posted 8/12/2014 11:24:09 PM
The last TR was great. I'm looking forward to TR2 a lot, the new direction works well.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC