Are you a Fanboy?

#11leelee3105Posted 8/12/2014 10:32:22 PM
Perfect Light posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Perfect Light posted...
The third one, except I DO game on PC rather than bother with consoles.

Seems awfully weird you'd be commenting on this post. Salty? Jelly?

Huh? People keep offering me salt today, it's really weird. And I'm not making toast!

you should try to figure out why that is, and not come back to this board until you do. k, thanx :)
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#12The_DeskPosted 8/12/2014 10:34:59 PM
Perfect Light posted...
The third one, except I DO game on PC rather than bother with consoles.
#13Soar2344Posted 8/12/2014 10:36:41 PM
Where's the all of the above option?
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y, Pokemon AS and OR Board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 8/12/2014 10:41:11 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
If you are planning to skip the generation or are a hardcore Wii U fanboy then why are you here?

Because plans can change? Why does anyone do anything? And not sure why you think Sony fanboys deserve an option but are asking why a Nintendo fan would be here. Kind of weird.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#15GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 11:12:05 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
If you are planning to skip the generation or are a hardcore Wii U fanboy then why are you here?

Because plans can change? Why does anyone do anything? And not sure why you think Sony fanboys deserve an option but are asking why a Nintendo fan would be here. Kind of weird.

Well technically the yes option does not specify which console so if you truly are a Wii U fanboy you could always pick that, also do you plan on skipping this generation?
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
#16CaIiber345Posted 8/12/2014 11:24:48 PM
No. I'm anti-fanboy.

I'll admit that I'm anti-Xbox so far this gen, as opposed to pro-Sony. That's Xbox's doing; I loved my 360 and didn't buy a PS3 until two weeks ago. And that was only because I've played everything I've wanted to on 360 except Halo:Reach. But Microsoft has missed the mark on all of my expectations for the console. I understand that they're making business decisions that I just don't like.

It's the people around here and on the Sony board that push fanboy drivel for either console that are really irritating.
---
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, DayZ, Destiny, Elder Scrolls VI, Fallout 4,
Rime, SW: Battlefront, The Crew, The Division, The Last Guardian.