Summary of MS's epic curbstomp of the competition at Gamescom 2014

#41benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 12:41:08 AM
leelee3105 posted...
no that guy was defintly looking at the sports car like yeah, its just a rental. ill have it too one day. (pony in a nutshell)

Which is why it's in an article about the rich vs. the poor... i.e. like those who've sold 10m vs. those who are dead last. lmao dat salt!
#42wake_me_420Posted 8/13/2014 12:41:29 AM
I honestly don't think there is a more childish community than the video game community.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#43benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 12:41:42 AM
teehee23 posted...
Microsoft really layed the smackdown and ... that was just a tiny fingernail!

Dead last and still being crushed despite price drops, Titanfall hype, DirectX 12 promises, etc... such a smackdown!
#44NeoMonkPosted 8/13/2014 12:42:37 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
I honestly don't think there is a more childish community than the video game community.
Have you ever heard of Star Wars?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#45leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 12:43:20 AM
benjimain posted...
teehee23 posted...
Microsoft really layed the smackdown and ... that was just a tiny fingernail!

Dead last and still being crushed despite price drops, Titanfall hype, DirectX 12 promises, etc... such a smackdown!

when havent seen xbox sells numbers in months. just estimates from site that you ponies discredited yourselves. SALT?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#46benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 12:45:19 AM
leelee3105 posted...
when havent seen xbox sells numbers in months. just estimates from site that you ponies discredited yourselves. SALT?

Because MS can't even shift their 5m shipped numbers, that's why. They are panicking like hell because they've thrown everything into closing that gap; DirectX 12 promises, hyping Titanfall to stupid levels only for it to be a damp squib, reversing even more policies, and finally the latest price drop... and all of it has yielded nothing.

This Tomb Raider is just the next promise, and that won't be anywhere near as impactful as the fabled price drop... which wasn't impactful at all lmao.
#47leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 12:48:02 AM
benjimain posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Because MS can't even shift their 5m shipped numbers, that's why. They are panicking like hell because they've thrown everything into closing that gap; DirectX 12 promises, hyping Titanfall to stupid levels only for it to be a damp squib, reversing even more policies, and finally the latest price drop... and all of it has yielded nothing.

This Tomb Raider is just the next promise, and that won't be anywhere near as impactful as the fabled price drop... which wasn't impactful at all lmao.

its very generous to think that Sony will have the sells lead still 2 years from now, but im willing to give them that.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#48benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 12:49:07 AM
leelee3105 posted...
its very generous to think that Sony will have the sells lead still 2 years from now, but im willing to give them that.

Yeah, very generous to think the console that has smashed all records, continues widening the gap, is the must have hot console everyone wants, that was out of stock everywhere for an age, will keep selling.

Lmao Xboxers and their fantasies.
#49wake_me_420Posted 8/13/2014 12:54:02 AM
NeoMonk posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Have you ever heard of Star Wars?

Well I suppose whatever community you are a part of is going to seem the most childish. It just makes me shake my head when I come on to these boards. It isn't like this on boards for retro systems. It is this childish console war. It makes me laugh, because all anyone is doing is just being a free spokesperson/p.r for whatever company they support. I really think it all boils down to people trying to find things to justify their purchase decision. I am sure people with both systems don't argue with themselves over what system is the best.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#50TheGam3925Posted 8/13/2014 1:01:06 AM
leelee3105 posted...
benjimain posted...
leelee3105 posted...

And if Sony remains in the lead at least you'll still have your trusty "who cares" defense to fall back on. It has served this board quite well since this gen has started.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.