why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

#1B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/12/2014 10:56:55 PM
Tomb raider is a timed exclusive? Didn't they confirm that its not?
#2WarsuhPosted 8/12/2014 10:58:30 PM
They are reassurance topics.
#3Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 10:59:53 PM
It's been confirmed it's not hey just can't let it go I really didn't know tomb raider was this big to them god forbids ms buy god of war next year or something since some of Santa Monica team left to work over at ms already.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#4B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 10:59:59 PM
I took a quick peek over there and thats all they keep saying.
#5WarsuhPosted 8/12/2014 11:02:43 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
I took a quick peek over there and thats all they keep saying.

Yeah. I think they are still in shock and denial.
#6Rainy_David1Posted 8/12/2014 11:05:22 PM
Reece504 posted...
It's been confirmed it's not hey just can't let it go I really didn't know tomb raider was this big to them god forbids ms buy god of war next year or something since some of Santa Monica team left to work over at ms already.

No it hasn't. That Tumblr post didn't confirm it. No official Twitter posts have confirmed it. All of them use vague language that doesn't directly confirm it either way. That's why many are guessing it's a timed exclusive. MS, Square, and Crystal Dynamics won't say it isn't.
#7EnclavePosted 8/12/2014 11:06:01 PM
Reece504 posted...

Where was it confirmed that it's a permanent exclusive and not timed? I'm legitimately curious because I've yet to see any concrete statements on that and it honestly seems almost impossible for it to not be timed considering Squenix is a fan of multi platform games the last decade or so.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#8leelee3105Posted 8/12/2014 11:06:32 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Reece504 posted...

No it hasn't. That Tumblr post didn't confirm it. No official Twitter posts have confirmed it. All of them use vague language that doesn't directly confirm it either way. That's why many are guessing it's a timed exclusive. MS, Square, and Crystal Dynamics won't say it isn't.

you could be right maybe....this is the same argument that Silent Hill is NOT exclusive. Sony would have said something today if so. they needed something BAD!!!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#9Rainy_David1Posted 8/12/2014 11:07:56 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Reece504 posted...

you could be right maybe....this is the same argument that Silent Hill is NOT exclusive. Sony would have said something today if so. they needed something BAD!!!

I don't think Silent Hill is going to even be timed exclusive. It will be multi-platform on release.
#10NeoMonkPosted 8/12/2014 11:08:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]