why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

#11B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 12:09:11 AM
Warsuh posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
I took a quick peek over there and thats all they keep saying.

Yeah. I think they are still in shock and denial.

I think its ridiculous how the sony fanboys(not sony fans) are acting. Its almost as if sony has them indoctrinated and they hate anything thats not in favor of them. I mean Nintendo fanboys and Xbox fanboys are not even as bad as them i mean they are ranting everywhere. I saw reviewtech usa's video about all this on youtube and he has like 2000 dislikes because he said he thinks it was a good idea for Microsoft.
#12CaIiber345Posted 8/13/2014 12:28:24 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Reece504 posted...
It's been confirmed it's not hey just can't let it go I really didn't know tomb raider was this big to them god forbids ms buy god of war next year or something since some of Santa Monica team left to work over at ms already.

No it hasn't. That Tumblr post didn't confirm it. No official Twitter posts have confirmed it. All of them use vague language that doesn't directly confirm it either way. That's why many are guessing it's a timed exclusive. MS, Square, and Crystal Dynamics won't say it isn't.

This. Their public statements so far leave room to debate it. And now that they've seen the fallout on social media and the Internet in general, I think they're carefully planning how to address it when they speak about it next.
---
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, DayZ, Destiny, Elder Scrolls VI, Fallout 4,
Rime, SW: Battlefront, The Crew, The Division, The Last Guardian.
#13benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 12:35:12 AM
Warsuh posted...
They are reassurance topics.

lol right. It's reassurance to state the obvious, that the dead last system isn't keeping a game like this as exclusive. You really think that this has a hope in hell of being permanently exclusive?
#14B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 12:37:06 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Reece504 posted...
It's been confirmed it's not hey just can't let it go I really didn't know tomb raider was this big to them god forbids ms buy god of war next year or something since some of Santa Monica team left to work over at ms already.

No it hasn't. That Tumblr post didn't confirm it. No official Twitter posts have confirmed it. All of them use vague language that doesn't directly confirm it either way. That's why many are guessing it's a timed exclusive. MS, Square, and Crystal Dynamics won't say it isn't.

This. Their public statements so far leave room to debate it. And now that they've seen the fallout on social media and the Internet in general, I think they're carefully planning how to address it when they speak about it next.

Their is no fallout, just mentally unstable, chemical imbalanced and entitled fanboys crying.
#15mokmuudPosted 8/13/2014 12:37:50 AM
The funny thing is the controversy over the wording CD and MS is getting people all riled up and talking about the game. Maybe that was the purpose of it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#16jairusmonillasPosted 8/13/2014 12:45:21 AM
MS is notorious for timed exclusives so it's not a coincidence Tomb Raider will be timed exclusive.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#17Slambo70Posted 8/13/2014 12:46:28 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Warsuh posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
I took a quick peek over there and thats all they keep saying.

Yeah. I think they are still in shock and denial.

I think its ridiculous how the sony fanboys(not sony fans) are acting. Its almost as if sony has them indoctrinated and they hate anything thats not in favor of them. I mean Nintendo fanboys and Xbox fanboys are not even as bad as them i mean they are ranting everywhere. I saw reviewtech usa's video about all this on youtube and he has like 2000 dislikes because he said he thinks it was a good idea for Microsoft.

Yep, the fanboys are pretty bad. Sony could crap on a platter and call it a gourmet dinner and the fanboys wouldn't blink an eye before diving in.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#18NSGraphitePosted 8/13/2014 1:38:21 AM
Because it is a timed exclusive. i'm sure crystal dynamics is under an NDA where they cant mention that its timed. then 6 months to 1 year after it debuts on the xbone, they'll come out with the "definitive edition" which includes all the DLC for the ps4 and PC. Dont think it could happen? i have two words for you:

Mass Effect
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.
#19schmittay87Posted 8/13/2014 1:41:30 AM
Honestly who cares what other people say? How does it affect you?
#20WarsuhPosted 8/13/2014 1:43:21 AM
benjimain posted...
Warsuh posted...
They are reassurance topics.

lol right. It's reassurance to state the obvious, that the dead last system isn't keeping a game like this as exclusive. You really think that this has a hope in hell of being permanently exclusive?

Yep that's what I said. No need to quote me. Gah!