why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

#111B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 6:14:35 AM
by the way, there is no wya in **** that sony will drop the support for ps4 before its longevity. so it will be on the ps4 as well. bye
#112Holden_McgroinPosted 8/13/2014 6:16:22 AM
Because they cannot afford all of the consoles.
---
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.
#113Juzten76Posted 8/13/2014 6:16:23 AM
B_Apple posted...
by the way, there is no wya in **** that sony will drop the support for ps4 before its longevity. so it will be on the ps4 as well. bye

Where did you come from? I haven't seen you post here before. Were you sent here for damage control?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#114schmittay87Posted 8/13/2014 6:16:44 AM
mietha posted...
BirgitteSilver posted...
http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/94529480860/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-update

"Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox"

Learn English. As stated, that means it is exclusive to the Xbox. PERIOD. If it said "Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming Holiday 2015 exclusively to the Xbox", THEN it would imply it was timed. As stated it means "the game, is coming, and is exclusive". There is no way you can understand sentence structure in English and read that as "for now".

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-microsoft-confirms-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-xbox-exclusivity-deal-has-a-duration?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Yeowch, any comments now?
#115B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 6:21:09 AM(edited)
justen76 check my karma.
i was usually hanging out at the mgs boards.
ask riddlebox.
he knows me as the guy who claimed that paz was alive after the events of metal gear solid peacewalker.
they all were saying she was dead.
look how that turned out.
i come here all the time whenever iq levels drop down below acceptable levels.
#116Exodus_PrimePosted 8/13/2014 6:26:34 AM
Juzten76 posted...
B_Apple posted...

Where did you come from? I haven't seen you post here before. Were you sent here for damage control?

Yes he was sent by ACE and his DAMG control crew, and he has a nasty habit of not capitalizing his first word, by gawd.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#117Juzten76Posted 8/13/2014 6:30:14 AM
B_Apple posted...
justen76 check my karma.
ask riddlebox.
he knows me as the guy who claimed that paz was alive after the events of metal gear solid peacewalker.

I don't give a **** about MGS and have no idea who Paz is, but good job I guess. Speaking of IQ levels dropping. Maybe learn how to form a proper sentence and paragraph before coming in here to insult the intelligence of others.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#118schmittay87Posted 8/13/2014 6:32:14 AM
Juzten76 posted...
B_Apple posted...
justen76 check my karma.
ask riddlebox.

I don't give a **** about MGS and have no idea who Paz is, but good job I guess. Speaking of IQ levels dropping. Maybe learn how to form a proper sentence and paragraph before coming in here to insult the intelligence of others.

Bolded part should be a single sentence.
#119B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 6:36:19 AM
this is what happens with really unintelligent people Juzten76 posted...
B_Apple posted...
justen76 check my karma.
ask riddlebox.

this is what happens when unintelligent people has nothing to say. they become grammar nazis.
ok, time for an actual response.
OH, I am sorry, i did not know i was writing an essay. did i fail the class now? do i.. do i still have time? because i can start all over again by saying why the game is not going to stay an exclusive forever, just so you could understand.
#120darkcresent91Posted 8/13/2014 6:36:50 AM
Id take uncharted over tomb raider anyday