why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

#121MacrossSpecialPosted 8/13/2014 5:54:56 AM
I would think people are saying it isn't exclusive because square and microsoft are a couple of the shadiest companies in a very shady industry.

I won't believe it is exclusive until around a year or so from now. It is not that I care about tomb raider, it is all the aforementioned.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#122danger_brandonPosted 8/13/2014 6:16:26 AM
It was never confirmed that there wasn't going to be a timed release. I suppose the Sony Ponies (me included) are just hopeful, and I don't see anything wrong with that. I already had to wait how long for Mass Effect to make it's way over? It's been done before.
---
PSN: DangerBrandon
Last Platinum: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception; Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III; In Queue: Mass Effect
#123Juzten76Posted 8/13/2014 6:19:36 AM
schmittay87 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
B_Apple posted...
justen76 check my karma.
i was usually hanging out at the mgs boards.
ask riddlebox.
he knows me as the guy who claimed that paz was alive after the events of metal gear solid peacewalker.
they all were saying she was dead.
look how that turned out.
i come here all the time whenever iq levels drop down below acceptable levels.

I don't give a **** about MGS and have no idea who Paz is, but good job I guess. Speaking of IQ levels dropping. Maybe learn how to form a proper sentence and paragraph before coming in here to insult the intelligence of others.

Bolded part should be a single sentence.

That ain't true.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#124lionfmPosted 8/13/2014 7:32:08 AM
Watching this fanboy war is so fun, this is always the best time of the year to read these forums.OH and by the way xbots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY
#125LEGEND_725Posted 8/13/2014 7:33:41 AM
lionfm posted...
Watching this fanboy war is so fun, this is always the best time of the year to read these forums.OH and by the way xbots:

Yeah we are in tears of PS4 (maybe) getting a game a year after us. Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#126schmittay87Posted 8/13/2014 7:38:23 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
lionfm posted...

Yeah we are in tears of PS4 (maybe) getting a game a year after us. Lol

Judging by the wording (which you Xbots failed at miserably), it says holidays of 2015 meaning it could be a matter of months. Oh and thanks for getting it first, it'll give us time to finish Uncharted and see if it's worth buying in the first place, while possibly getting a Definitive Edition.
#127BirgitteSilverPosted 8/13/2014 8:22:47 AM
"Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox"

Learn English. As stated, that means it is exclusive to the Xbox. PERIOD. If it said "Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming Holiday 2015 exclusively to the Xbox", THEN it would imply it was timed. As stated it means "the game, is coming, and is exclusive". There is no way you can understand sentence structure in English and read that as "for now".

And Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming early 2016, is on PS4/PC.

The delayed Tomb Raider is not the one "coming Holiday 2015".

YOU clearly need to learn how english is used to subtly imply something it's not stating.
#128orestes1981Posted 8/14/2014 12:15:35 AM
BirgitteSilver posted...
"Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox"

Learn English. As stated, that means it is exclusive to the Xbox. PERIOD. If it said "Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming Holiday 2015 exclusively to the Xbox", THEN it would imply it was timed. As stated it means "the game, is coming, and is exclusive". There is no way you can understand sentence structure in English and read that as "for now".

And Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming early 2016, is on PS4/PC.

The delayed Tomb Raider is not the one "coming Holiday 2015".

YOU clearly need to learn how english is used to subtly imply something it's not stating.

Tomb Raider is being delayed on the PS4 for one reason...Uncharted 4. So, SE was paid by MS, and it looks like it will help them out more than releasing the game on the PS4 next year.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher