why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....
1 year ago#21
They're saying that because no way Squeenix would only settle for 2 million sales. If every xbox jaun owner bought it they would have only sold through 2 million, not shipped. They need that 10million strong install base to make money back. It will come out on PS4 eventually.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
1 year ago#22
mokmuud posted...
The funny thing is the controversy over the wording CD and MS is getting people all riled up and talking about the game. Maybe that was the purpose of it.

Could be, but it would be a little soon for that, seeing as how it's still more than a year away.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#24
This board has become a salt mine . I`ve heard the term reassurance used a lot in the past 8 months or so but the Sony fanboys , the trolls , and the haters are in full reassurance mode on this announcement.
1 year ago#25
The first tomb raider was a sega exclusive, which nobody remembers. look how it turned out.
also, let me copy paste some stuf i posted earlier.

ENOUGH.
IT WILL NEVER STAY AN EXCLUSIVE FOREVER.
Worst case scenario, you will be playing it on the PC with all the dlc. That is how the business model works.
The consoles make most of the money because of the hype the casuals etc and that exclusivity thing is a trick to fool people into buying the console.
The vry first tomb raider was an exclusive to the sega saturn as well.
END of story.
ANOTHER THING is, with a franchise like tomb raider, you can not alienate you fanbase across every other platform, meaning if you pull a **** move such as this, you would be putting the future of your series in jeopardy. Meaning they would have to sell the franchise to microsoft, because the fan support of the series might diminish.
Then again, only %20 of the gamers are made up of hardcore gamers, the rest are casuals, so..
Even then, a port will happen. %120.
1 year ago#26
B_Apple posted...
I will enjoy playing the definitive versions of dead rising 3 and ryse and gta and tomb raider on my pc LOLOLOLZ XBOXFANBIYS
none of you actuallly have anything to say so you repeat the same meme over and over again.
The mem in question is this:
don't worry reassurance topic.
Yeah, enjoy your capped at 720p/30fps game.

K
1 year ago#27
B_Apple posted...
The first tomb raider was a sega exclusive, which nobody remembers. look how it turned out.
also, let me copy paste some stuf i posted earlier.

ENOUGH.
IT WILL NEVER STAY AN EXCLUSIVE FOREVER.
Worst case scenario, you will be playing it on the PC with all the dlc. That is how the business model works.
The consoles make most of the money because of the hype the casuals etc and that exclusivity thing is a trick to fool people into buying the console.
The vry first tomb raider was an exclusive to the sega saturn as well.
END of story.
ANOTHER THING is, with a franchise like tomb raider, you can not alienate you fanbase across every other platform, meaning if you pull a **** move such as this, you would be putting the future of your series in jeopardy. Meaning they would have to sell the franchise to microsoft, because the fan support of the series might diminish.
Then again, only %20 of the gamers are made up of hardcore gamers, the rest are casuals, so..
Even then, a port will happen. %120.

K
1 year ago#28
Warsuh posted...
B_Apple posted...
I will enjoy playing the definitive versions of dead rising 3 and ryse and gta and tomb raider on my pc LOLOLOLZ XBOXFANBIYS
none of you actuallly have anything to say so you repeat the same meme over and over again.

K

yet another meme.
grabs popcorn is next
1 year ago#29
B_Apple posted...
Warsuh posted...
B_Apple posted...

K

yet another meme.
grabs popcorn is next

K
1 year ago#30
Warsuh posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
I took a quick peek over there and thats all they keep saying.

Yeah. I think they are still in shock and denial.

---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived