why do ppl on ps4 boards keep saying....

#41rusty12000Posted 8/13/2014 2:29:17 AM
Looking at the rest of the xbox exclusives this gen it is most likely a timed exclusive.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#42Rainy_David1Posted 8/13/2014 2:33:44 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
This is funny. Alot of you fanboys act like you know everything about how this works and that works because of what you read on the internet but in reality you know jack s@$&. Sony fanboys are really showing that they are desperate and making fools of themselves. Most of the xbots are just sitting back and watching them make a fool of themselves.

dude, really?
how long have you been a gamer? ever heard of atari? ever worked in this industry? are you casual or hardcore?
how many times did this thing happen throughout history? tons of times.
let me be realistic> yes it may stay an exclusive. but it is very evident that it will come out on some other thing at some point because this is always what happens. this is the business model. and the chances of it coming out on other hardware is way greater than it staying exclusive.

Look.... none of us were there, none of us know what went down so none of us really know jack s@$&. All we know is what they say. According to your logic though.....hey...maybe god of war, killzone, uncharted, and knack might be on wii u next year.

Those are all owned by Sony ya big dummy.
#43Draconian-WhitePosted 8/13/2014 2:35:39 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
I don't think Silent Hill is going to even be timed exclusive. It will be multi-platform on release.

I agree. Everything that I've read and seen would seem to indicate as much.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#44B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 2:36:26 AM
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
This is funny. Alot of you fanboys act like you know everything about how this works and that works because of what you read on the internet but in reality you know jack s@$&. Sony fanboys are really showing that they are desperate and making fools of themselves. Most of the xbots are just sitting back and watching them make a fool of themselves.

dude, really?
how long have you been a gamer? ever heard of atari? ever worked in this industry? are you casual or hardcore?
let me be realistic> yes it may stay an exclusive. but it is very evident that it will come out on some other thing at some point because this is always what happens. this is the business model. and the chances of it coming out on other hardware is way greater than it staying exclusive.

Look.... none of us were there, none of us know what went down so none of us really know jack s@$&. All we know is what they say. According to your logic though.....hey...maybe god of war, killzone, uncharted, and knack might be on wii u next year.

dude, sorry but you know nothing about gaming at all. most of these games if not all you listed were made by sony. square enix is an independent third party company. square can release anything on anywhere. sony won't. ever. unless they completely go bankrupt and shut down.(i.e. sega)

Ok well you know everything about gaming.... you know how deals are made and everything right. Hell you must work for all 3 companies or have experience. My whole point is none of us know anything you guys think you know because of what you read on the internet when in reality none of us are credible unless we work for whatever company. And ive been gaming since the very early 90s. I just dont invest to much of my time in company practices. I really dont care. As long as i got good games im happy.
#45B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 2:40:37 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

dude, really?

Those are all owned by Sony ya big dummy.

Well at one point wasnt crash bandicoot owned by sony? Ive seen crash on multiple systems in the past.
#46singhellotakuPosted 8/13/2014 2:44:59 AM
mostly because tomb raider didn't sell well, and the idea of se agreeing to an exclusive sequel on the console with the significantly smaller install base makes very little business sense. Basically we all expect sqeenix to find a way to weasel out the deal in a year or two.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#47B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 2:47:56 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
B_Apple posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

dude, really?

dude, sorry but you know nothing about gaming at all. most of these games if not all you listed were made by sony. square enix is an independent third party company. square can release anything on anywhere. sony won't. ever. unless they completely go bankrupt and shut down.(i.e. sega)

Ok well you know everything about gaming.... you know how deals are made and everything right. Hell you must work for all 3 companies or have experience. My whole point is none of us know anything you guys think you know because of what you read on the internet when in reality none of us are credible unless we work for whatever company. And ive been gaming since the very early 90s. I just dont invest to much of my time in company practices. I really dont care. As long as i got good games im happy.

OK, you clearly are a type of person who have no vision for the future. live in the moment by whatever those companies say to you and defend your idea. i know these things and have never been wrong so far. it doesnt take a genius to know what is going to happen. if you can't accept it then it is your problem, dont expect others to believe lies spat out on a daily basis by these companies, it is just ignorance.
have fun with gaming. i will enjoy rise of the tomb raider on my pc 1080p/60fps a year down the road.

btw, to others who care, i dont think silent hill is exclusive as well, but i cant say for certain on that one because the audience on the xbox one is different than before, and in the past they decided to put silent hill 3 on the ps2 rather than on the xbox, so on that one time will tell.
#48OMGWYATTPosted 8/13/2014 2:50:04 AM
People looking for clarification and or discussing the unusually worded company lines/lack of total confirmation isn't "reassurance".

Tomb raider isn't some super sought after game, neither is the ps4 silent hill game. I own both consoles and probably won't get either game, acting like either being exclusive is some personal victory or validation is just embarrassing, stop it.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#49B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 2:51:54 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
People looking for clarification and or discussing the unusually worded company lines/lack of total confirmation isn't "reassurance".

Tomb raider isn't some super sought after game, neither is the ps4 silent hill game. I own both consoles and probably won't get either game, acting like either being exclusive is some personal victory or validation is just embarrassing, stop it.

the problem is that i think silent hill will be a fresher experience than tomb raider.
#50ace_two_maxPosted 8/13/2014 2:56:59 AM
Last time MS support a Developer and a Publisher was with 50 million dollar to Rockstar, GTA IV DLC said to be a completely Exclusive, anyone remember how that went? exactly the same.

Now if MS support(Money) was to had bought them the IP then, it would be 100% exclusive, the fact they didn't slap Only on Xbox on Tomb Raider ( Like they do all Exclusives) All of this lead to the speculation of a timed Exclusive.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!