Tomb Raider? still not a system seller

#11wavvvvesPosted 8/13/2014 1:27:28 AM
B_Apple posted...
LOL at people believing it is going to stay an exclusive ....
The first tomb raider was actually a saturn exclusive. look how it turned out.
also there are no tomb raider exclusive games and will never be.

Hey tomb raider goes multiplat, then bloodborne goes multiplat. (:
#12B_ApplePosted 8/13/2014 1:29:23 AM
you know , this site and the mods make me sick so at the cost of being banned forever i will psot the deleted message again, for those mods with an iq of 90 to understand.
a japanese developer such as square would never allow such a big franchise to be only on the xbox.
did you get it whomever modded it? if not i will break it down for you just so you could understand.
square enix went ahead and bought eidos for a huge amount, and in order for this take over to be lucrative, they need to release it on the ps4. also, they need to put it on the ps4 just to show that they made tomb raider a part of their company, a japanese company.
play lightning retuns final fantasy and you will see that lighning has a tomb raider costume as a dlc.
mod me again for being offensive. imagine an american company buying out capcom and releasing resident evil only on the ds. it wont happen. not the same thing but similar.
#13wavvvvesPosted 8/13/2014 1:32:02 AM
B_Apple posted...
you know , this site and the mods make me sick so at the cost of being banned forever i will psot the deleted message again, for those mods with an iq of 90 to understand.
a japanese developer such as square would never allow such a big franchise to be only on the xbox.
did you get it whomever modded it? if not i will break it down for you just so you could understand.
square enix went ahead and bought eidos for a huge amount, and in order for this take over to be lucrative, they need to release it on the ps4. also, they need to put it on the ps4 just to show that they made tomb raider a part of their company, a japanese company.
play lightning retuns final fantasy and you will see that lighning has a tomb raider costume as a dlc.
mod me again for being offensive. imagine an american company buying out capcom and releasing resident evil only on the ds. it wont happen. not the same thing but similar.

So much salt it's coming out of his pockets!
#14J_aaronPosted 8/16/2014 6:10:42 PM
wavvvves posted...
B_Apple posted...
LOL at people believing it is going to stay an exclusive ....
The first tomb raider was actually a saturn exclusive. look how it turned out.
also there are no tomb raider exclusive games and will never be.

Hey tomb raider goes multiplat, then bloodborne goes multiplat. (:

Sorry, not happening. Unlike RotTR, Sony helped develop Bloodborne. Microsoft didn't help develop RotTR. It will be multiplat by March of next year, count on it.
---
Currently LPing: X-Men Legends (PS2)
Look for GrandMasterArcturus on Hitbox.tv, Twitter and Youtube.