Is it bad I'm considering the COD console bundle because of the matte top?

#1EntwineRychiarPosted 8/13/2014 3:41:07 AM
I would actually prefer the white one coming out, but the matte finish on the COD bundle caught my eye. The glossy top drives me nuts and is usually scratched out of the box or by touching it once.
---
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
#2EstocassassinPosted 8/13/2014 3:43:31 AM
EntwineRychiar posted...
I would actually prefer the white one coming out, but the matte finish on the COD bundle caught my eye. The glossy top drives me nuts and is usually scratched out of the box or by touching it once.

Yeah i've never even moved my xbox and the top is somehow scratched to s*** lol, i have no idea what ms were thinking there lol.
---
I have a great idea that i am taking straight to dragons den!!!!!
Salt shakers in the shape of sony fanboys XD
#3dnmtPosted 8/13/2014 3:43:48 AM
You already have an Xbone but are considering the purchase of another one because it looks nicer, is that right?
#4GambitbuzzkillPosted 8/13/2014 3:45:13 AM
Nah your not crazy cause I was thinking the same thing.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#5EstocassassinPosted 8/13/2014 3:46:20 AM
dnmt posted...
You already have an Xbone but are considering the purchase of another one because it looks nicer, is that right?

Why not lol? Just because your mummy won't buy you one
---
I have a great idea that i am taking straight to dragons den!!!!!
Salt shakers in the shape of sony fanboys XD
#6EntwineRychiar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 3:51:13 AM
Actually I've had two at one point but returned them both the next day because of this.

Call me crazy, I'm used to it but it does drive me nuts that they didn't use something that wouldn't scratch so easy.
---
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
#7DojoMaxPosted 8/13/2014 4:04:36 AM
EntwineRychiar posted...

Yea the Gloss finish on my PS4 was a PITA to keep clean. I gave up with my xbox one, it looks like it's covered in a layer of dust and kids finger prints.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#8SPACEHAWKSPosted 8/13/2014 7:06:18 AM
This console edition was confirmed to be all matte? Awesome! Can someone link me to production pictures (not 3D renders), I want to see how it looks!
#9gohoanqPosted 8/13/2014 7:11:55 AM
Estocassassin posted...
EntwineRychiar posted...

Yeah i've never even moved my xbox and the top is somehow scratched to s*** lol, i have no idea what ms were thinking there lol.

Same here xD I prefer matte too and I don't fault TC for wanting that, plus it's nice as hell and that hard drive man..
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#10elbarto1Posted 8/13/2014 10:50:38 AM
I also despise glossy finish.

Stupid.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY