Is it bad I'm considering the COD console bundle because of the matte top?

#11miethaPosted 8/13/2014 12:04:51 PM
dnmt posted...
You already have an Xbone but are considering the purchase of another one because it looks nicer, is that right?

I'm not "considering" it. I'm buying it.
#12Crystyn_7BPosted 8/13/2014 12:05:24 PM
gohoanq posted...
Estocassassin posted...
EntwineRychiar posted...
I would actually prefer the white one coming out, but the matte finish on the COD bundle caught my eye. The glossy top drives me nuts and is usually scratched out of the box or by touching it once.

Yeah i've never even moved my xbox and the top is somehow scratched to s*** lol, i have no idea what ms were thinking there lol.

Same here xD I prefer matte too and I don't fault TC for wanting that, plus it's nice as hell and that hard drive man..

that hard drive, unless it's a 7200rpm, is crap. You can cheaply add external storage with much more capacity to the XBO.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#13sonicteam2k1Posted 8/13/2014 12:09:21 PM
dnmt posted...
You already have an Xbone but are considering the purchase of another one because it looks nicer, is that right?

nah because the stupid regular one has a gloss top that's easily scratched.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#14phineasfoolPosted 8/13/2014 12:10:33 PM
I would like the call of duty edition, but I can't justify spending the money just for a different style. I am getting the controller though and have one preordered already.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#15Xenon2MBPosted 8/15/2014 1:06:52 AM(edited)
EntwineRychiar posted...
I would actually prefer the white one coming out, but the matte finish on the COD bundle caught my eye. The glossy top drives me nuts and is usually scratched out of the box or by touching it once.

Not bad and actually very sensible. The white Xbox One console looks amazing in renders, but that glossy finish ruins it. I may end up getting the COD: Advanced Warfare bundle instead for exactly the same reason you specified, that and the amazing controller and the 1TB hard drive.
---
The Gold Limited Edition Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL is the DEFINITIVE version of the GREATEST dedicated handheld games console ever!
#16Syn_VengeancePosted 8/15/2014 1:09:01 AM
Yea mine is scratched to hell and I have no clue how lple
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: The new order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies: GW, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Stryder.
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 8/15/2014 2:20:29 AM
You are crazy... The bigger HDD is a far better reason
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic