Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive. Spencer confirmed.

#11billOrileyPosted 8/13/2014 6:29:03 AM
trenken posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
They don't love you no more. I always view M$ as that kid in school that wave money around begging people to be his friend.

Worked last gen didnt it? Sony used to be the undisputed king in gaming 2 gens in a row, until last gen when they could barely keep up with the 360.

Clearly you have never taken an economics class in your life, or the reason why they do what they do would be very clear to you.

now the xbone can't even keep up with the wiiu.
#12trenkenPosted 8/13/2014 6:36:47 AM
billOriley posted...
trenken posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
They don't love you no more. I always view M$ as that kid in school that wave money around begging people to be his friend.

Worked last gen didnt it? Sony used to be the undisputed king in gaming 2 gens in a row, until last gen when they could barely keep up with the 360.

Clearly you have never taken an economics class in your life, or the reason why they do what they do would be very clear to you.

They just dropped the price, dropped the hammer at gamecon, Im pretty sure they are going to be fine as they have been every gen since MS came into this. And it makes no difference anyway. MS has more money than Sony and Nintendo combined multiplied many, many times over.

My suggestion is to do what I did, go to school, get a good career going and buy every system so you dont have to get on a videogame message board like a tool and try to justify your reasons for buying a PS4. Every person with half a brain knows damn well the only reason the PS4 has sold better is because it was cheaper for many months. The PS4 had 0 games anyone actually wanted. Same with the X1, but it was $100 more. They are even now and things are about to change. Youre going to be quite salty very soon.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13Dr_KainPosted 8/13/2014 6:37:42 AM
Did we really need him to state this? I thought this was quite obvious.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#14knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:21:21 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
Jesus...this is like a troll Royal Rumble. Every 60 seconds another one tags in and posts the same dribble worded differently on a new topic. TC don't forget to tag in the others so we can have 15 more of these topics by the end of the work day.

---

I think I'm the last guy in the royal rumble.

Dr_Kain posted...
Did we really need him to state this? I thought this was quite obvious.

Devs like be to unnecessarily sneaky with things like this.
I think at the end of the day, the real trolls are them, and us the gamers are just the victims.
Cheesy, I know.

Let's totally piss off the entire gaming community for teh lolz, and when they show up with their torches, and pitch forks we'll be like "LOOOOOOLZ JK guys!

*high 5*
---
RE4 sucks because it's not survival horror.
TLOU is like RE4, it's the greatest game ever! ~Gamefaqs
#15Pixx0Posted 8/13/2014 7:23:34 AM
Damn, at least 360 "exclusives" ended to last a bit longer. Is there anything MS did right with the Xbone?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#16Axess68Posted 8/13/2014 7:42:41 AM
trenken posted: They just dropped the price, dropped the hammer at gamecon,

A bundled game is not a price drop! When the price drops on the system with NO pack-in, then it's a price drop. This is just a free add-in.

There are actually people who don't want those games they added in.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#17Laylow12Posted 8/13/2014 7:45:57 AM
trenken posted...
billOriley posted...
trenken posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

They just dropped the price, dropped the hammer at gamecon, Im pretty sure they are going to be fine as they have been every gen since MS came into this. And it makes no difference anyway. MS has more money than Sony and Nintendo combined multiplied many, many times over.

My suggestion is to do what I did, go to school, get a good career going and buy every system so you dont have to get on a videogame message board like a tool and try to justify your reasons for buying a PS4. Every person with half a brain knows damn well the only reason the PS4 has sold better is because it was cheaper for many months. The PS4 had 0 games anyone actually wanted. Same with the X1, but it was $100 more. They are even now and things are about to change. Youre going to be quite salty very soon.

I have no limits on my spending and I wouldn't even give Microsoft ten dollars for an XBOX ONE. I keep waiting for them to give me a reason to get one and I'm still waiting. Money isn't the issue here, it's everything that matters that they're forgetting about, like games.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#18SlimeSwayzePosted 8/13/2014 7:47:07 AM
I guess they didn't want to complete with Uncharted 4 next holiday.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#19AmazingDanyPosted 8/13/2014 7:49:46 AM
Kinda evident.

Exclusive or not, PS4 or Xbox one, I'm gonna play it, 100% sure! I had a total blast with the first one. It was amazing!
#20triple sPosted 8/13/2014 7:49:47 AM
The 360 did a lot of timed exclusives and it did just fine. Personally, I'm not concerned about third party exclusives because at the end of the day if I'm able to play the game, that's cool with me. I'm not going to get upset that people with other concerns can the same game too. That's stupid and childish. First party exclusives matter because well, those are games you won't see on other consoles. I bought the Xbox One before the PS4 because there is nothing on any console announced that I want more than Master Chief Collection. I didn't opt to get a PS4 first because it plays multiplatforms better.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22