So Microsoft's BIG announcement was timed exclusive to a game nobody cares for?

#21GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 6:33:38 AM
Elemayowe posted...
Not many people care yet you and many others have posted enough topics about if to flood the board?

The people on these forums aren't representative of the entire gaming populace as a whole, the only reason I discuss this game is because I find it amusing how merely adding the "Xbox Exclusive" tag to a game somehow inflates the worth of a game in the eyes of Xbox fanboys to the point they are hailing it as the BEST GAME EVAR!
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
#22Axess68Posted 8/13/2014 6:36:12 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Elemayowe posted...
Not many people care yet you and many others have posted enough topics about if to flood the board?

The people on these forums aren't representative of the entire gaming populace as a whole, the only reason I discuss this game is because I find it amusing how merely adding the "Xbox Exclusive" tag to a game somehow inflates the worth of a game in the eyes of Xbox fanboys to the point they are hailing it as the BEST GAME EVAR!

This.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#23Parisinflames78Posted 8/13/2014 6:39:01 AM
triple s posted...
While it did manage to cause a stir initially I am pretty sure most people did not really care as evident by how well the last Tomb Raider game sold. That said this was Microsoft's BIG announcement? The only reason Microsoft's press conference was even remotely noteworthy was because of the ****storm that particular announcement caused and now we find out that it is only a timed exclusive, the best they could do at Gamescom was announce a timed exclusive and pretend it was a full exclusive?

No wonder Microsoft is losing the console battle this gen.

Never mind all the timed exclusives Sony has announced over the year right? Regardless if it's exclusive, timed exclusive or multiplatform, at the end of the day it was a game that was projected to come on the Xbox One anyways so it's not like they lost anything if it's not exclusive.

Thing is champ nobody is making out that the Sony timed exclusives are a big deal, no Sony fanboys actually have REAL exclusives to make a big deal out of, games like Bloodborne and Wild and many others announced at Gamescom. What does Microsoft have? A shallow and linear third person shooter and a timed exclusive nobody cares about

nobody even cares about bloodborne thing probably wont even sell 1/3 of the the number of Copies that Tomb Raider 2013 sold.
#24AinodehnaPosted 8/13/2014 6:40:41 AM
There was quite the uproar on the Sony side for a "game nobody cares for."
---
GSW
#25regs8376Posted 8/13/2014 6:40:51 AM
If you think no one cares about Bloodbourne you are clueless and delusional. Also, funny you mention Tomb Raider 2013 sales figures since it sold more than twice as much on the opposing platform.
#26scoobydoobydontPosted 8/13/2014 6:41:54 AM
Elemayowe posted...

Literally not one Xbox fan did this. Not one. But it's pretty obvious you're just trolling now, just like your screeds against TLOU. Blocked.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#27SampsonMPosted 8/13/2014 6:42:11 AM
No one cared? lol. It caused a massive **** storm.

Tomb Raider was one of the best games released last generation. Absolute must play. Hopefully the sequel is as good.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#28cheezedadadaPosted 8/13/2014 6:44:25 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
cheezedadada posted...
How the hell do people not care about this game? Have you guys played the reboot? There wasn't much of anything that game did wrong. Everything from the combat to the level design to the upgrade system to the controls were done almost flawlessly.

Well for starters, the tomb raiding...

Everything about that game was amazing, dammit!! =P

Then again, you are talking to someone who went through the game an unreasonable amount of times.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#29Parisinflames78Posted 8/13/2014 6:46:43 AM
regs8376 posted...
If you think no one cares about Bloodbourne you are clueless and delusional. Also, funny you mention Tomb Raider 2013 sales figures since it sold more than twice as much on the opposing platform.

Some people care but its not a huge seller Demon's Souls didnt even break 2 million world wide with an install base of 80 million. It will be lucky if it breaks 700k on PS4.
#30GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 6:47:49 AM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
Elemayowe posted...

Literally not one Xbox fan did this. Not one. But it's pretty obvious you're just trolling now, just like your screeds against TLOU. Blocked.

Cut out a man's tongue and you do not prove the man a liar, you are only proving you fear what he has to say, but then I suppose Scooby could never handle the truth, easier to shut it out than to face it.
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible