So Microsoft's BIG announcement was timed exclusive to a game nobody cares for?

#31AinodehnaPosted 8/13/2014 6:47:52 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
Elemayowe posted...
Not many people care yet you and many others have posted enough topics about if to flood the board?

The people on these forums aren't representative of the entire gaming populace as a whole, the only reason I discuss this game is because I find it amusing how merely adding the "Xbox Exclusive" tag to a game somehow inflates the worth of a game in the eyes of Xbox fanboys to the point they are hailing it as the BEST GAME EVAR!

Literally not one Xbox fan did this. Not one. But it's pretty obvious you're just trolling now, just like your screeds against TLOU. Blocked.

Cut out a man's tongue and you do not prove the man a liar, you are only proving you fear what he has to say, but then I suppose Scooby could never handle the truth.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
---
GSW
#32Perfect LightPosted 8/13/2014 6:50:53 AM
I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that "no one" cares about it. The first game sold over 3 million copies.
---
Playing: Max Payne 3
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight
#33ace_two_maxPosted 8/13/2014 7:08:42 AM
bossk5 posted...
People cared for it the day before yesterday.

Just saying...

We cared for the facts, Xbots cared for the lies, the wording was so bad it needed to be cleared up and the people of the PS4 side of things called it Correctly While players on the Xbone grasped at straws.

That what we cared about, facts and now we know it's timed as confirmed by Phil Spencer, this will now die down.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#34kyncaniPosted 8/13/2014 7:13:05 AM
Ainodehna posted...
There was quite the uproar on the Sony side for a "game nobody cares for."

True.

One game.

I swear, one game being Xbox One exclusive was enough to cause an uproar :'(
#35crucialPosted 8/13/2014 7:22:29 AM
Sony fans act like they don't want it yet they make 13 topics a hour on the X1 board about it being timed,if they did not want it or like why bother posting about it?it will land on PC a year later and they are about to celebrate it as an event,have a feeling they are going to walk the streets soon with Rev.Al Sharpton.
#36Pixx0Posted 8/13/2014 7:24:50 AM
Gruntpunk72 posted...
Dude Tomb Raider 2013 was amazing I don't what these fanboys are smoking.

This. A quality reboot indeed.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#37Laylow12Posted 8/13/2014 7:26:27 AM
crucial posted...
Sony fans act like they don't want it yet they make 13 topics a hour on the X1 board about it being timed,if they did not want it or like why bother posting about it?it will land on PC a year later and they are about to celebrate it as an event,have a feeling they are going to walk the streets soon with Rev.Al Sharpton.

Please do not try to stick that guy on the Sony side. I think he belongs on Atari 2600 since that's the last time what he says was taken seriously.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#38Hashtag_AddictPosted 8/13/2014 7:32:44 AM
cheezedadada posted...
How the hell do people not care about this game? Have you guys played the reboot? There wasn't much of anything that game did wrong. Everything from the combat to the level design to the upgrade system to the controls were done almost flawlessly.

I played the reboot three times before it even came out. It's called uncharted. Even if xbox1 was getting lifetime exclusivity to TR the ps4 owners will be just fine playing Naughty Dogs baby.
---
I don't have birthdays. I level up.
#39bossk5Posted 8/13/2014 7:33:38 AM
ace_two_max posted...
bossk5 posted...
People cared for it the day before yesterday.

Just saying...

We cared for the facts, Xbots cared for the lies, the wording was so bad it needed to be cleared up and the people of the PS4 side of things called it Correctly While players on the Xbone grasped at straws.

That what we cared about, facts and now we know it's timed as confirmed by Phil Spencer, this will now die down.

That's not what I.... Nevermind.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#40GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:54:43 AM
crucial posted...
Sony fans act like they don't want it yet they make 13 topics a hour on the X1 board about it being timed,if they did not want it or like why bother posting about it?

Somebody has to tell everyone the truth, seems Xbox fanboys are all too happy to feed everyone misinformation so somebody has to set the record straight.
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible