RoTR is a timed exclusive, so now...

#1ScRuiPosted 8/13/2014 7:14:28 AM
... Its ok to play old games for full price, if you game on PC or PS4?

I thought everyone didn't want to play old games for FREE with EA Access... Now its ok to play a 3, 6 or 12 month old game for FULL price??

The fanpups love to be hypocritical, as soon as something benefits their console 'war' biases...

*Tisk, tisk

Unbelievably humorous you clowns can be so fickle...

*tisk, tisk
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#2MrSpaM111Posted 8/13/2014 7:20:03 AM
0/10
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#3trenkenPosted 8/13/2014 7:23:07 AM(edited)
Mass Effect was a timed exclusive too. It took a very long time to come out on other platforms. It will be at least a year before the PS4 gets TR. Dont know about you, but I have a career and money, and really dont like waiting a year longer to play games im excited about, so since MS slaughtered Sony at gamescom, I preordered a white X1 for many reasons aside from TR, to go along with my PS4.

Basically I win and you dont.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 8/13/2014 7:24:54 AM
Who was going ape for this game yesterday? You all better buy 10 copies each and help M$ from losing $400 million a year from Xbox1.
#5billOrileyPosted 8/13/2014 7:27:42 AM
ScRui posted...
... Its ok to play old games for full price

Yet ppl are paying full price on old remastered games with just updated resolution and fps. I wonder how different is that compared to pc.
#6youngunner2123Posted 8/13/2014 7:28:38 AM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
Who was going ape for this game yesterday? You all better buy 10 copies each and help M$ from losing $400 million a year from Xbox1.

pull that string out of your cat. Its beginning to hurt.
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#7ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:55:40 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
0/10

There ya go...

Appreciate your time LOL

Typical hypocrite clown...

You were one of the EA haters, now its ok to play a year old game for full price... Just because it fits your agenda.. right MrSpam?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#8MrSpaM111Posted 8/13/2014 8:00:58 AM
ScRui posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
0/10

There ya go...

Appreciate your time LOL

Typical hypocrite clown...

You were one of the EA haters, now its ok to play a year old game for full price... Just because it fits your agenda.. right MrSpam?

Sorry, do I know you?

Are you ok? You sound pretty mad?

Want me to put a callout for your parents? I'm sure they haven't left without you.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9MetroidFan9999Posted 8/13/2014 8:03:43 AM
trenken posted...
Mass Effect was a timed exclusive too. It took a very long time to come out on other platforms. It will be at least a year before the PS4 gets TR. Dont know about you, but I have a career and money, and really dont like waiting a year longer to play games im excited about, so since MS slaughtered Sony at gamescom, I preordered a white X1 for many reasons aside from TR, to go along with my PS4.

XD

"Slaughtered"....hilarious.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#10Mindwipe77Posted 8/13/2014 8:04:28 AM
trenken posted...

lol, link to the year duration? Dont get mad just cause ps fans get to play it too, and MS "slaughtered" sony...yeah you're very easy to see through
---
Xbox has the worst fanboys in all of gaming
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."