Tomb Raider confirmed as a time exclusive means MS lost Gamescom

#11Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 9:52:53 AM
Geist posted...
And yet here you all are seeking reassurance.

I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner. They pay for Dead Rising, Ryse, Titanfall, Tomb Raider, etc. to be timed exclusives when there are so many series Id love to see them bring back instead. Series they own, that make them unique but instead they continue their obsession with trying to exist as "the other PlayStation"
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 8/13/2014 9:53:47 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner.

What's your Gamertag?
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#13benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 9:55:09 AM
Dark World Ruler... giving us truth as always. Too bad all the salt is drowning out the facts you posted!
#14TwinmoldPosted 8/13/2014 9:56:36 AM
Hey look guys, it's that weird guy who always makes anti Xbox troll threads pretending that nobody has ever seen him do this before.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#15cheezedadadaPosted 8/13/2014 9:58:16 AM
Why do people worry so much about assigning these arbitrary win/lose titles to these conventions? Microsoft had a great show and so did Sony...that's really it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#16Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 9:58:46 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner.

What's your Gamertag?

Dreams are Bad

Look for my Day One Achievement, have been an Xbox One owner since launch (same as PS4)
---
#17Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 10:00:43 AM
benjimain posted...
Dark World Ruler... giving us truth as always. Too bad all the salt is drowning out the facts you posted!

Thanks, it's nice to see someone acknowledge the current problem with the Xbox brand rather than be swarmed by people who defend anything and everything wrong with it because of their fanboyism
---
#18benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 10:00:44 AM
And I just looked up that ScreamRide since that one slipped by me. Wow, looked good and like they were into a real winning modern day RCT...

... until the dumb as hell game concept revealed, and how it's about smashing people into buildings and creating faulty rollercoasters.

What a stupid idea. Just utterly stupid. Another decision that just shows why they're dead last.
#19youngskillzPosted 8/13/2014 10:02:23 AM
blueberry waffles.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#20billsfanno1Posted 8/13/2014 10:03:43 AM
Damn, I didn't realize MS is only allowed to release games that they cover at Gamescon. There goes some of my favorite upcoming exclusives ... Dance Central, Fantasia, Project Spark.