Tomb Raider confirmed as a time exclusive means MS lost Gamescom

#21EllesarienPosted 8/13/2014 9:03:53 AM
Geist posted...
And yet here you all are seeking reassurance.

This so much.

It's beyond belief. They spend THEIR ENTIRE DAY on here doing nothing but mocking everything X-1/MS related and pumping up everything Sony and then they literally say this :

"Nobody cares about "X""!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#22Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/13/2014 9:04:27 AM
Erm...hadn't they lost it anyway? No Phantom Dust, no Crackdown, no Scalebound. And Quantum Break turned out being Max Payne with timestop instead of slow time.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#23benjimainPosted 8/13/2014 9:05:18 AM
Ellesarien being a hypocrite as always. Everything he said is what he did on the PS3 board for 5 years until he could see the tide turning.

He can't take it now the tables have turned lol.
#24FalxXDPosted 8/13/2014 9:05:46 AM
Rafficus_III posted...
Flybn11 posted...
Hey guys, what pancakes do you guys like?

Chocolate chip. I like to feel what is diabetics feel when they get that rush.

What diabetics feel? Rush?

FYI; they feel nothing in their feet...

Then they get amputated.

When they eat like that....
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#25Tajaz2426Posted 8/13/2014 9:07:29 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Geist posted...
And yet here you all are seeking reassurance.

I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner. They pay for Dead Rising, Ryse, Titanfall, Tomb Raider, etc. to be timed exclusives when there are so many series Id love to see them bring back instead. Series they own, that make them unique but instead they continue their obsession with trying to exist as "the other PlayStation"

Dude, you can't say anything bad about the X1 or you are a troll here.

I bash the PS4 all the time, because of the UI and other things I don't like about the system and have discussions about it. I also discuss my son's X1 here, but he has to be pro x1, you can see that with every topic that is made by an X1 says it is awesome, followed by people saying yeah

Even though people scream an cry about the Kinect and games it puts out, the number of special consoles that is rolling out, the GWG program. You just have to be positive here or you get thrown away as a Sony fan.

The exact reason people have started interrupting your topic by talking about pancakes, if it would have been positive only, they would have been right there with you. People on both boards act like grade school children.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#26scoobydoobydontPosted 8/13/2014 9:07:53 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner.

What's your Gamertag?

Dreams are Bad

Look for my Day One Achievement, have been an Xbox One owner since launch (same as PS4)

Damn! You win this round, Dark World, but I will have my revenge!! *shakes fist*
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#27Darkeagle77Posted 8/13/2014 9:11:47 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Why do people worry so much about assigning these arbitrary win/lose titles to these conventions? Microsoft had a great show and so did Sony...that's really it.

And all your logic and common sense was lost in the sea of fanboyism.
#28EnclavePosted 8/13/2014 9:13:32 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Damn, I didn't realize MS is only allowed to release games that they cover at Gamescon. There goes some of my favorite upcoming exclusives ... Dance Central, Fantasia, Project Spark.

Project Spark isn't an exclusive.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#29Jiggy101011Posted 8/13/2014 9:19:51 AM
benjimain posted...
Dark World Ruler... giving us truth as always. Too bad all the salt is drowning out the facts you posted!

Thanks, it's nice to see someone acknowledge the current problem with the Xbox brand rather than be swarmed by people who defend anything and everything wrong with it because of their fanboyism

I find it odd that you are having a conversation with yourself.... do you normally throw compliments your own way?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#30ExempliGratiaPosted 8/13/2014 9:20:13 AM
Enclave posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Damn, I didn't realize MS is only allowed to release games that they cover at Gamescon. There goes some of my favorite upcoming exclusives ... Dance Central, Fantasia, Project Spark.

Project Spark isn't an exclusive.

It's a console exclusive.

*laughs maniacally*

*smiles*
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia