Tomb Raider confirmed as a time exclusive means MS lost Gamescom

#31EnclavePosted 8/13/2014 10:21:46 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Enclave posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Damn, I didn't realize MS is only allowed to release games that they cover at Gamescon. There goes some of my favorite upcoming exclusives ... Dance Central, Fantasia, Project Spark.

Project Spark isn't an exclusive.

It's a console exclusive.

*laughs maniacally*

*smiles*

Right, console exclusive which means not an exclusive. Why do I always have to have this idiotic discussion with people on this and the PS4 board? The PC competes with the consoles, it's the same industry. If a game is on a console and the PC? It's not an exclusive.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#32blitz_0623Posted 8/13/2014 10:23:32 AM
What is with the "___ won <insert gameshow conference here>"

There is only one answer to all those. Gamers.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#33SoulTrapperPosted 8/13/2014 10:24:11 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Why do people worry so much about assigning these arbitrary win/lose titles to these conventions? Microsoft had a great show and so did Sony...that's really it.

It's the same as with football or other sports: Both teams are competing for the same trophy, these conventions are basically the direct matches against the big rival team.

It's something that even Spencer gladly admits:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/08/12/i-want-to-win-this-generation-says-xbox-boss-phil-spencer.aspx

As long as people don't take this stuff too seriously and remember that at the end of the day, competition makes for better games on both sides, it's all good.
#34ExempliGratiaPosted 8/13/2014 10:24:56 AM
Enclave posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Enclave posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Damn, I didn't realize MS is only allowed to release games that they cover at Gamescon. There goes some of my favorite upcoming exclusives ... Dance Central, Fantasia, Project Spark.

Project Spark isn't an exclusive.

It's a console exclusive.

*laughs maniacally*

*smiles*

Right, console exclusive which means not an exclusive. Why do I always have to have this idiotic discussion with people on this and the PS4 board? The PC competes with the consoles, it's the same industry. If a game is on a console and the PC? It's not an exclusive.

Thanks for falling for it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#35EnclavePosted 8/13/2014 10:28:00 AM
Ah, I see, you're an admitted troll then? Well, I know what to do with those.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#36zephirrainesPosted 8/13/2014 10:34:24 AM
Sony fans are so desperate. Keep on waiting casuals. Funny how every ps fanboy has a gaming pc to get DR3 and ryse but not rogues legacy.
#37ExempliGratiaPosted 8/13/2014 10:35:55 AM
Enclave posted...
Ah, I see, you're an admitted troll then? Well, I know what to do with those.

I troll the trolls. But that's not the point.

The point is you fell for it even with the huge indicators in my original statement. Take the loss and keep on pushing on.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#38EnclavePosted 8/13/2014 10:36:05 AM
zephirraines posted...
Sony fans are so desperate. Keep on waiting casuals. Funny how every ps fanboy has a gaming pc to get DR3 and ryse but not rogues legacy.

While I'm not a Playstation fanboy (I'm just a gamer)? I'll say this, I've been playing Rogue Legacy for months, it's awesome. If you don't have it on the PC? Then get it on console because damn is it addicting and fun.
---
#39Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 11:26:15 AM
zephirraines posted...

Im not a Sony fan, I couldn't care less if they stopped making all their products other than PlayStation. I am though, a PlayStation fan, an Xbox fan, and a Nintendo fan. But it is hard, very hard actually, to stay interested in Xbox when they have such few series in comparison.

With that being said though, I'm looking forward to LittleBigPlanet 3, DriveClub, Sunset Overdrive, and Smash Bros. Wii U at the end of the year
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#40Private_NoobPosted 8/13/2014 12:19:56 PM
How much did microbone pay squeenix for the timed exclusive?
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!