Tomb Raider confirmed as a time exclusive means MS lost Gamescom

#41ChiliPupPosted 8/13/2014 12:21:45 PM
Private_Noob posted...
How much did microbone pay squeenix for the timed exclusive?

I don't know. How much is one lousy day of perceived exclusivity worth? How many consoles do you think they sold yesterday, just because of Tomb Raider? Because in essence, that's what they paid for.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#42Exodus_PrimePosted 8/13/2014 12:25:50 PM
This is a new breed of troll, he has a gamertag stating he has Xbone since day one. But still yet to see him enjoy anything on it or about the console...I smell a farce or a inverted fart if you will.

Scooby you didn't lose, it's probably his daddy's Xbone or his brothers just because he provided a gamertag with a day one achievement doesn't mean it's him. But if it is him it just makes him even more sad of a troll. Who trolls their own console after paying $500 for it?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#43Shadowfxd2Posted 8/13/2014 12:26:46 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
This is a new breed of troll, he has a gamertag stating he has Xbone since day one. But still yet to see him enjoy anything on it or about the console...I smell a farce or a inverted fart if you will.

Scooby you didn't lose, it's probably his daddy's Xbone or his brothers just because he provided a gamertag with a day one achievement doesn't mean it's him. But if it is him it just makes him even more sad of a troll. Who trolls their own console after paying $500 for it?

---

salt, salt everywhere.
#44ChiliPupPosted 8/13/2014 12:28:41 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

And you care why?
---
#45Shadowfxd2Posted 8/13/2014 12:29:58 PM
ChiliPup posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

And you care why?

because if he can't find a way to discredit TC, then TC has a valid point. We don't take kindly to valid points, facts or sales around these here parts.
#46ChiliPupPosted 8/13/2014 12:30:59 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
because if he can't find a way to discredit TC, then TC has a valid point. We don't take kindly to valid points, facts or sales around these here parts.

Literally LOL'd
---
#47lunaticcorePosted 8/13/2014 12:31:39 PM
Disagree.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#48Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 3:58:00 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

This is idiotic and shows you tie too much of your life to the internet. Just because I spent $500 on it means that I should ignore the problems I have with it and the Xbox brand itself? If anything, it only heightens my awareness of these things, especially when I have a PS4 that I paid a hundred dollars less for and find myself using way more often.

I have complaints about a product I OWN, I can express it. If you dont like it, stay off the internet. I'd be more than happy to say good things about the Xbox One, but Mictosoft seriously needs to try harder with their first party and stop trying to cover it's weakness with timed exclusives
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#49leatheljPosted 8/13/2014 4:41:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50Raddy8Posted 8/13/2014 4:45:31 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Why do people worry so much about assigning these arbitrary win/lose titles to these conventions? Microsoft had a great show and so did Sony...that's really it.

Thank you. Hate how much people make things competitions. Feel like the fans are worse than the companies themselves.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895