Tomb Raider confirmed as a time exclusive means MS lost Gamescom

#51SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/13/2014 4:09:26 PM
seems Dark World and Benji got there jimmies rustled by the exclusivity of TR yesterday and they still haven't gotten over it :(
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#52FinzFan4lifePosted 8/13/2014 4:49:20 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Geist posted...
And yet here you all are seeking reassurance.

I dont understand how this is reassurance when Microsoft is letting me down as an Xbox One owner. They pay for Dead Rising, Ryse, Titanfall, Tomb Raider, etc. to be timed exclusives when there are so many series Id love to see them bring back instead. Series they own, that make them unique but instead they continue their obsession with trying to exist as "the other PlayStation"

Yet none of those games are on ps4 so it is still a MS exclusive
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#53patro555Posted 8/13/2014 4:55:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54AenemanPosted 8/13/2014 4:59:34 PM
Dreams are Bad?

Mind if I ask where you came up with that tag, TC?

Are ways to die alone all you can think of?
---
"Mornin'!"
"Mornin'... best time of day to go f*** yourself!"
#55phineasfoolPosted 8/13/2014 5:13:25 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
DaMadKing posted...
Flybn11 posted...
Hey guys, what pancakes do you guys like?

I like cinnamon flavored pancakes. Goes pretty well with coffee.

Red velvet cake pancakes. Man I want some IHOP right now.

Those red velvet ones are good. They had some pumpkin ones that were pretty good too.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#56HairyReidPosted 8/13/2014 7:08:17 PM
TC is an honest XBro. More important than being honest on a messageboard about Xbox One's status, he is an XBro who is honest to himself. Truly a rarity in this age.

/salute
#57kyncaniPosted 8/13/2014 9:28:39 PM
Same. I have all gen consoles and PS4 is pretty much the console to get all games on.
#58Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:11:51 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
seems Dark World and Benji got there jimmies rustled by the exclusivity of TR yesterday and they still haven't gotten over it :(

If I only owned a PS4, I still wouldnt care about Tomb Raider. I never even played the reboot when I got free with PlayStation Plus, If MS wants a third party series exclusive to Xbox, let them fund/buy a series that has been dormant and let it NOT be timed.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#59benjimainPosted 8/14/2014 7:12:47 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...

Yeah I'm so rustled, man... I mean look at the latest weekly sales... it's brutal

http://i.imgur.com/bSZlo4G.png

How horrific is that, Satchmo?
#60Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:13:55 AM
Aeneman posted...
Dreams are Bad?

Mind if I ask where you came up with that tag, TC?

Are ways to die alone all you can think of?

Yup, I love Silverchair (mainly for the Neon Ballroom album) and the song "Untitled" is one of my all time favorites. If the song did have a real title, it would've been "Dreams are Bad" which is why my its my Gamertag
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar